New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It is quite ironic that Mitsu is still sticking to the Field Master tag of the newer Pajeros, it isn't 4wd anymore, I hate to say it but it seems that the appropriate tag of the Pajero now would be Mall Master. Blame it on the stupid tax on the 4x4 drivetrain of SUV's. No wonder the popularity of the second hand 4x4 imports is surging ahead. Another thing, AUV's seem to be on the ricey side nowadays: all show and no go. Take for instance the Revo Sportrunner or the Adventure GLS sport. It just baffles me why on earth do they put the badge "sport" on these vehicles, they are anything but. Sure, they look fast with all those claddings and stickers but on the engine side, there's nothing spectacular. If those sport badges have something to do in making these AUVs powerful horsepower wise or torque wise, darn, I'll get myself a boxfull and stick 'em on my truck!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe true true!!!! Yan nga yung unang reaction ko sa fieldmaster(well most fieldmasters).... 2WD! But like you said its not really their fault..... damn tax. Besides, most SUVs on the road are two wheelers.

Sport AUVs? hmmmm............. blame the Marketing People hehehe :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Napansin niyo yung roofrails ng Adventure may malaking sulat na "FORBID LOADING - garnish only" Ngek, bakit ka pa nag-roof rail. Ano yun AUV rice? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Napansin niyo yung roofrails ng Adventure may malaking sulat na "FORBID LOADING - garnish only" Ngek, bakit ka pa nag-roof rail. Ano yun AUV rice? hehehe.
    totoo ba yan? :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi,

Totoo 'yan. Lakas pa nga ng tawanan namin nung makita namin sa car show dati, eh. Pati yung nasa showroom ganyan ang nakasulat. Hehehe. Naka dikit near the far end of the roof rail.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    forbid loading?!? WTF?! :!:

he he... uso pa ata yung naglalagay ng "intercooler Turbo" sa side :roll:

swerte nung mga nakakuha ng Fieldmaster na may 4x4 pa! :D

Yey! buti na lang di kami naabutan ng tax noon. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    totoo nga! linapitan ko yung isang adventure kanina at meron ngang nakapaskil na sticker na FORBID LOADING! :roll: :mrgreen:
    Signature

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Field Master?