New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ha ha ha Oo nga, tama si theveed. Dehins na address yung lettering concerns ni field master. Thanks for noticing.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    What else is in the tireblack which makes it notorious? hehe mukhang shift na ako sa armor all

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i think may nabibili na markers?pentel pen para talaga sa gulong. Parang nakita ko sa concorde ito. 300+ ata isa

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Well just an update. All I need was a half pail of water, joy cleaner, plastic brush and 20 minutes to remove the heavy grimes that settled on my tire white marking. I thought that the car wash boy are really cleaning my tire as I saw them brushing it every weekend I bought my rig for washing. Well, that sticky material of tireblack really invite dust. All I did was brush the marking portion heavily. Its now immaculate white and to finish the job I have the entire tire wall sprayed with armor-all. Though not as glossy at tireblack but just enough to make the "tire black". Thanks to all those who joined on this forum. By the way, not sure if armor-all has offensive components for the tire, not sure either if tireblack contains too but I just got away with the sticky grime.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ako nga di ko nalilinis tires ko..dumi na..and ang hirap i-apply ng tire black since sticky nga siya..pero ok naman tingnan after you apply it.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Don't clean tyres using solvent. Makasira sa tyres ang chemicals nito. Alyways use neutral soap, ike a mild detergent. For Armor-all products, get the Armor-all tyre foam. I think there is an armor-all product that makes the tyres shiny. Extreme Shine 'ata yung name.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kahit saan ba makakabili nito?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa mga Mall Hardware stores, sa Automotive sections, siguradong meron.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yung tyre foam at extra shine, sa ACE Hardware sa Megamall ako last na bumuli.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Enhancing White Tread Marking