New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by denier13 View Post
    Sir sportivo yung sa father ko and ang gusto ko lang talaga sa crosswind eh yung fuel economy nya! Sa highway driving I got 17 kpl, at sa tingin ko kaya pa kasi full load yun and I averages 100 kph speed. And sa city driving I got 10 kpl, bumper to bumper traffic. HTH!
    Mas tipid pa yata sa meralco 'yan ah! hihihi.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Mas tipid pa yata sa meralco 'yan ah! hihihi.
    Well that's my personal experience, I drove from Cavite to Pampanga with no traffic vise versa, I consumed 500+ worth of fuel! I was also surprised by the calculations, beacause when I used my 1.3 L corolla, I consumed 1200 gasoline! BTW, I used the automatic full tank calculations!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    With that amount for a budget you can get a '02 Pajero Fieldmaster 4x2 na. better yet get the Nissan Patrol nlang.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tatalope View Post
    With that amount for a budget you can get a '02 Pajero Fieldmaster 4x2 na. better yet get the Nissan Patrol nlang.
    Yes but being able to beat everyone at the pump also has its own joys -- lalo na pag brownout! hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    mhelskie! pahabol lang...
    important first is to test drive both AUV's (Adventure or XWind) then as comparison go with your dad to check the brand new SUV's i.e. Fortuner or 2007 Ford Everest, SA will surely compete with each other giving you special terms knowing you are a sure buyer! in short - the only way to extend your 1 M.

if this does't fit your liking then find the preowned one...ciao

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nga pla sir may lalabas na facelifted na adventure 1st week ng april. d ko lang sure kung anu pa ang babaguhin. ayaw pa tlaga palitan ng ALL NEW unit

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    nga pla sir may lalabas na facelifted na adventure 1st week ng april. d ko lang sure kung anu pa ang babaguhin. ayaw pa tlaga palitan ng ALL NEW unit
    Hehe. Baka na-trauma. Nung pinalitan kasi nila yung box type lancer with the smiley lancer, it was the start of a traumatic era for them. hehehe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Diesel AUV/SUV Suggestions...