New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Delo Gold Multigrade 15W40 Vs. Mobil Delvac Mx 15W40 for Diesel Engine ano yung mas ok.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Delo Gold is not bad but i'd choose the Delvac MX. mas ok Mobil for me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I havent really tried anything else. Delo Multigrade user since day 1. Cant really say anything bad about it.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    I havent really tried anything else. Delo Multigrade user since day 1. Cant really say anything bad about it.
    pajerokid,

Do you use STP Oil Treatment? Sabi nila maganda raw for diesel Engine?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no need for any oil treatments as long as you religiously perform your PMS. just a waste of money.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ko pa nasubok Delvac MX but I already tried Delo Gold Multigrade (15w40) and it was ok, in fact, I'd say one of the best from among the oils that i've tried w/c includes the following: delo gold monograde SAE40, castrol crd, castrol diesel gtx, Petron Rev-x trekker<-- ok din ito, shell helix, shell helix diesel, isuzu genuine motor oil, and Petron HD.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    how about mga VALVOLINE??? is it good?? may discount kse ako pagvalvoline..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    what are they're differences? I haven't tried any other brand besides shell helix diesel. Since day 1. I don't know if I should try out other brands.How do I know which is better for my engine?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Shell Helix Diesel or Helix Ultra the best in the market

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Shell has one of the most extensive engine oil research facilities in the world.
    They not only translate their F1 knowledge into actual consumer lubricants, they also innovate most of the fuel advances in the world.

Shell's Helix line, specially Helix Ultra is not only compatible for both gas and diesel engines, but is fully synthetic as well....this means that it will retain most of its desirable qualites at higher temperatures and for longer periods of time.

You also have to watch out for their upcoming machine that can find out your engine's oil condtion....in about 1 second!!!...all this for free!!!

Saan ka pa?!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Delo Gold Multigrade Vs. Mobil Delvac Mx