New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    well sir they are still in the stage of R&D for the hyundai cars.. and after they need to test it para po sure hndi po magkaka problema....they do thier own R&D. so hopefully la po maging problema pag dating sa customers.. [SIZE=3]pag avail na po will announce it here in tsikot!:D
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    sir any news?...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ok yan mga ecu upgrade kc it not only gives u more horsepower but also fine tunes the engine,,ive used a similar ecu upgrade on my fort and ive been using it since january..ive experience fuel mileage gains..ala tlgang side effect sa mkina..also same din tyo na still searching for more power..my last power upgrade for my fort is a boost cooler which is a water methanol injection..applicable sya for all turbo charge diesel..with or without an intercooler..very safe kc may boost sensor,,manufacturer claimed of 30-90hp depending sa mixture mo ng meth,,manufactured in the usa..tpos load sensing sya with an on -off switch..tried it my fort and lakas tlga humatak..d2 p lng kmi sa davao ng ddistirbute..if enterested pm me nlng...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    That's great. Did you check whether the methanol mix corrodes the injectors? Fort is D4D is commonrail, right? I have heard some watchouts with these cooling injection systems. Did you do an ECU remap or just a piggyback chip?

I have a piggyback and my experience is great fuel economy when running e.g. highway but more guzzling when stuck in traffic.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    D-Tech Common Rail Power is a power enhancing tuning device suitable for all current models of Common Rail Diesel engines. Impressive increase in horsepower and torque. which greatly improves drive ability and in some cases even reduces fuel consumption. Horsepower gains can be as high as 20%. D-Tech works within the original Engine Management System's (ECU) mapped parameters and the maximum achievable power gains depend on the tolerance range within the OEM computer.

The fact that D-Tech works within the OEM manufacturers limits, ensures that at no point the engine is being over-stressed and this also guarantees trouble free long term use because the fuel system is still working within safe limits. The maximum fuel pressure is at no point exceeded. D-Tech comes pre-mapped for specific engine models

By using D-Tech, the fuel pressure is altered in the following way:

Idle (factory standard setting): Pressure 250 bar
    Idle (D-Tech tuned): Pressure 250 bar No increase
    Lower mid range (factory): Pressure 450 bar
    Lower mid range (D-Tech ): Pressure 680 bar increase 230 bar
    Mid range (factory): Pressure 700 bar
    Mid range (D-Tech): Pressure 890 bar increase 190 bar
    Top end (factory): Pressure 1180 bar
    Top end (D-Tech): Pressure 1180 bar No increase

Cars that are already available for D-Tech
    Toyota fortuner 2.5d4d 3.0d4d
    Toyota hilux 2.5d4d 3.0d4d
    Toyota innova 2.5d4d
    Toyota hi-ace 2.5d4d
    Mitsubishi strada 2.5di(CRDI),3.2Di(CRDI)
    Isuzu Alterra 3.0 CRDI

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    D-Tech Common Rail Power is a power enhancing tuning device suitable for all current models of Common Rail Diesel engines. Impressive increase in horsepower and torque. which greatly improves drive ability and in some cases even reduces fuel consumption. Horsepower gains can be as high as 20%. D-Tech works within the original Engine Management System's (ECU) mapped parameters and the maximum achievable power gains depend on the tolerance range within the OEM computer.

The fact that D-Tech works within the OEM manufacturers limits, ensures that at no point the engine is being over-stressed and this also guarantees trouble free long term use because the fuel system is still working within safe limits. The maximum fuel pressure is at no point exceeded. D-Tech comes pre-mapped for specific engine models

By using D-Tech, the fuel pressure is altered in the following way:

Idle (factory standard setting): Pressure 250 bar
    Idle (D-Tech tuned): Pressure 250 bar No increase
    Lower mid range (factory): Pressure 450 bar
    Lower mid range (D-Tech ): Pressure 680 bar increase 230 bar
    Mid range (factory): Pressure 700 bar
    Mid range (D-Tech): Pressure 890 bar increase 190 bar
    Top end (factory): Pressure 1180 bar
    Top end (D-Tech): Pressure 1180 bar No increase

Cars that are already available for D-Tech
    Toyota fortuner 2.5d4d 3.0d4d
    Toyota hilux 2.5d4d 3.0d4d
    Toyota innova 2.5d4d
    Toyota hi-ace 2.5d4d
    Mitsubishi strada 2.5di(CRDI),3.2Di(CRDI)
    Isuzu Alterra 3.0 CRDI
    sir how and where i could avail this d-tech...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    you can call * 09209274268 for iquiries.
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    [/color][/size]

sir any news?...
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    sir how and where i could avail this d-tech...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Our address is #6 Citiplace Bldg. J. Abad Santos St. Little Bagio San Juan M.M. Philippines its in front of Monstercars and above of Ice Monster San Juan

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    good news we dyno'd our 2.5d4d innova and it increased hp by 17% will post the dyno graph asap.

sir after installing parang mas gumaan yun kotse. 4 sale na ang D-Tech. will post po mga dealers namin.

sir our first customer was a 3.0 fortuner and the owner was so happy that after 2 days called us up again and he wants to install D-tech to his 2.5 fortuner. he was happy with the increase of power.next week yun innova niya na 2.5 naman daw lalagyan.. araw araw po siya highway kaya sobrang tuwa siya sa power ng D-TeCH

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Increased fuel pressure? Wouldn't this affect fuel consumption as well?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    meron bang long term guarantee ito? baka magkaroon ng problema in the long run?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
D-tec