New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have one on my patrol. ok naman kahit lumubog sa baha wag lang malagyan ng mud. sa entenz ko nabili around 1,800 last year ata. this is one accessory na really useful and very convinient.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same tayo ng back up sensor sir afrasay.. useful talaga ang backup sensor

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kelangan ba all clear ang pathway ng sensor or pwede bang :

1. not mounted sa bumper
    2. placed just below the bumper (pajero) - suspended by some metal
    3. pulled back around 1 inch from the bumper face

so if you look at it, bumper protrudes more by 1 inch than the sensor. So the sensor's upper pathway is actually a small portion of the bumper but definitely not blocking. if you put yourself as the sensor, you seem to have some kind of a roof.

i cant describe any better =)

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jacorb_88
    kelangan ba all clear ang pathway ng sensor or pwede bang :

1. not mounted sa bumper
    2. placed just below the bumper (pajero) - suspended by some metal
    3. pulled back around 1 inch from the bumper face

so if you look at it, bumper protrudes more by 1 inch than the sensor. So the sensor's upper pathway is actually a small portion of the bumper but definitely not blocking. if you put yourself as the sensor, you seem to have some kind of a roof.

i cant describe any better =)
    You can try. It will look messy though. The sensor itself is made of plastic and has wires attached to its back to the controller box. If you can find a way to shield the wires from the elements and manage to secure very firmly the sensor onto the surface you desire then it might just work. Oh btw, you got to level the sensors too for it to operate properly.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    dapat merong version na pang nagreverse ka may katok sound, tapos kung malapit na tumama sisigaw "OPS!!!"

hahahahaha

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Had a pair installed also at the front for those tight parking spots. I just installed a switch to turn it on only if needed.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    guys I have a dmax.. kaya ba maglagay ng reverse sensors kahit bumper ko bakal? baka kasi mahirapan idrill.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by x_jason_x
    guys I have a dmax.. kaya ba maglagay ng reverse sensors kahit bumper ko bakal? baka kasi mahirapan idrill.
    Kaya yan i-barena. It would be up to you if want to bore a hole on your steel bumper or not. I have seen Gen 2.5 Pajero and IMV Hi-Lux (both have chrome bumpers) with back-up sensors attached using adhesive tape only. If you do this, you need to find a way to hide and shield the wires from the elements.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    jason... drill it sa plastic ng bumper ng dmax mo... kaksha yan... use black colored sensor para hindi halata.. dont drill sa metal...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Cheap and effective backup sensor