New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hi, i have an isuzu dmax 4x4 AT LS and i wonder is colorado has the same chassis with my dmax? or wat other type of chevy or gm has the same chassis with mine so that i can use their drop kit into my dmax. in english please. i'm from Australia.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    GMC Canyon is the same the Colorado and the Isuzu i-370/i-290 here in the US you might check those models. Are you looking to lower the truck? If so why it defeats the purpose of have a 4x4.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hi.. thanks so much for the real fast reply. yea, i know it defeat the purpose of having a 4x4 instead. but it seems nice looking for me and i use it only in the city actually. it would be nice if i can get a colorado here..

so i assume its chassis will be the same as i350/i280 in the states? i can't find the info from the internet.. its driving me crazy.. actually i plan to get air ride for my dmax.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Is your truck a spring over axle in the rear leaf or is it a spring under axle? If it's a spring over axle your going to have to change it to a spring under axle to lower the rear with lowering blocks. Anyways, you probably already know that. Oh and the Isuzu here is the i-370 and i-290 because it uses a bored out version of of the Chevy 3.5L I5 and the 2.7 I4 since GM changed the engine on their models. Try the site below for lowering kits, see if you can email them to find out if it fits your truck.

lowering kit

Can't find my drop kit