New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our Expedition had a hood deflector. We just took it off when we got the unit. Istorbo lang sa pagbukas at pagsara ng hood. And the plastic gets scratched easily.

Wala naman kaming nagiging problema with stones on the highway.

Madami lang bugs na tumatama sa windshield. But the wipers take care of that.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    talaga? istorbo? naku po...hehe nagdadalawang isip na talaga ako dito sa bug guards na ito. hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not: its a nice accessory but me its just a hassle and only good for enhancing the look of the car. I had one on my gq patrol .. sure it works, especially when u pass by a tree with falling leaves, its nice to see that leaves won't stay in the hood because it'll be deflected to your roof or to the side.

I removed it for the reason that someone tried to steal it! Maybe he thought, that by removing the clips at the side, he would be able to remove it, only to find out that it is still screwed inside the hood.

the result is a broken hood guard, goodbye P2,500. It was chipped off at the area of the clip but putting it back would not look that good, and would be asymmetric..

hope it'll help you decide..
    Last edited by co_drums_ol; August 26th, 2004 at 09:03 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    dude! ang tagal mo nang di nagpopost ah! kamusta na? hehe i guess I'll go for the window deflectors na lang muna. i guess it will give much more use lalo na ngayon mejo rainy season na ulit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
bug guards? Hood protection or more drag?