New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    yup. and international ngos too.
    my friend has a two door land rover that has done duty in the mines and is in hibernation at their garage awaiting refurbishing.
    di ba binebenta?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    most probably not but i haven't asked yet. tanong ko siya when i see him within the week.
    Last edited by diesoline; December 26th, 2004 at 12:46 PM. Reason: dagdag

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    most probably not but i haven't asked yet. tanong ko siya when i see him within the week.
    thanks you. wait ko nalang feedback mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The price is worth it only if you are really a Land Rover fan.

Otherwise, the LC70 series, Patrol, Land Cruiser can work as well on and off road.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    The price is worth it only if you are really a Land Rover fan.

Otherwise, the LC70 series, Patrol, Land Cruiser can work as well on and off road.
    ... just like me

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ECG: was able to inquire from my friend today. he said he is not prepared to let go of the land rover yet. he said the reason why it is still in the garage is that his mechanic for the rover became incapacitated due to a drinking accident two years ago. his rover is one of the later series 3's daw and has a double roof. the engine's ok but lacks a radiator. he also has to get the original wheels of the daw. btw, he was the one who procured the defender for up baguio csc.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    ECG: was able to inquire from my friend today. he said he is not prepared to let go of the land rover yet. he said the reason why it is still in the garage is that his mechanic for the rover became incapacitated due to a drinking accident two years ago. his rover is one of the later series 3's daw and has a double roof. the engine's ok but lacks a radiator. he also has to get the original wheels of the daw. btw, he was the one who procured the defender for up baguio csc.
    thanks diesoline.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ecg-sayang cousin ko binenta series III complete but the engine needs work lang and more powerful came from their other land rover a 5 door, orig body, double roof, 2door orig rims, pati glass there pa, selling niya 70 went down to 40k.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    ecg-sayang cousin ko binenta series III complete but the engine needs work lang and more powerful came from their other land rover a 5 door, orig body, double roof, 2door orig rims, pati glass there pa, selling niya 70 went down to 40k.
    sayang nga. thanks.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    land rover defender for 40K!
    sayang talaga, sana ako na lang bumili noon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Brandnew Defender 110  Price