New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Found this after visiting the bioactiv biodiesel site...

- octane booster
    - fuel oxygenate
    - friction modifier
    - decarbonizer
    http://www.bioactiv.com.ph/

Is this also made from the coco-biodiesel modified for gasoline use? Saan makabibili? How much kaya? Anyone seen this around or tried it?
    Last edited by RafRaf; October 19th, 2006 at 07:51 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Yes, a gas version will be out.

Am just waiting to get oriented with it then will share the details with you guys

:regards:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i saw that product the other week pa sa caltex pnr dito sa baguio. naka display doon sa loob ng star shop.

aaron_drin::: di ba pwede sa two stroke engine yan? will chemrez come up with coco2T?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Am very much interested in the bio-active for gasoline as I am interested in the biodiesel which I regularly use in my safari. Indeed, please update us on this product.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you guys should differentiate that from bio-diesel.

though they may produce & sell bio-diesel - that doesn't mean that this product is derived from any coconut product.

from its description & markings - it looks the same as the gazillion of other fuel additives out there in the market.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    any update?

sino na nakagamit sa inyo?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Asus700

A friend of mine got two bottles and tried one on a RAV4 they used to go to Baguio.

He said that the RAV4 ran much better, like new, and that fuel milage was really good.

Hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi Asus700

A friend of mine got two bottles and tried one on a RAV4 they used to go to Baguio.

He said that the RAV4 ran much better, like new, and that fuel milage was really good.

Hope this helps.

okay. ty bro

BioActiv for GASOLINE!