New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mga bro question lng, meron ako bighorn (honda horizon badge) and while i was inspecting something under the front bumper i noticed a small silver box and it says "12V ZEXEL". I tried turning on the aircon and noticed that it became hot. I dont know whats the purpose of this small box and bkt cya umiinit ng sobra..tnxz sa mga magffeedback!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by al00399 View Post
    Mga bro question lng, meron ako bighorn (honda horizon badge) and while i was inspecting something under the front bumper i noticed a small silver box and it says "12V ZEXEL". I tried turning on the aircon and noticed that it became hot. I dont know whats the purpose of this small box and bkt cya umiinit ng sobra..tnxz sa mga magffeedback!

maybe thats the heater ng car usually ganyan ang bighorn. meron heater and hindi na condemn pag convert niyan to left hand drive...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Al

Baka relay yan ng auxiliary fan which is coupled to the magnetic clutch of the AC. kung silver cylinder dryer naman yon. take a picture and i will try to identify it.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I tried removing it and i didnt notice something unusual sa aircon, i plugged it again and ganun p rin...I was thinking before n baka heater cya and its causing conflict sa aircon kc nde ganun klamaig yung aircon compared to the pajero. Ill ask my brother to take a picture of it and ill post it here nsa province kc yung sasakyan ryt now. Bsta silver box cya uder the front bumper sa passenger side area. i checked the workshop manual but twas not there.

bighorn