New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teka, i've seen a lot of Black CRVs as of late.... special order ba to? Gwapings e!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,

that's the limited edition CR-V.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may limited ed na pala ang mga crv ha.

mas gusto ko yung rav4 sv, kahit na 1.8L lang yun, halos kasing lakas rin lang ng 2.0L na rav4. and mas gwapo yung rav4 :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    i'd go for the rav4 sv for its looks, engines and exclusivity (something the crv can't give).

the escape 4x2 is a close 2nd, its engine is very wimpy
    Correct me if I'm wrong pero wala pong kotseng exclussive sa Pinas. Kung meron, pano na kikita yung mga car manufacturers considering the small car market in the Philippines? Sa US merong mga limited production like yung Mazdaspeed protege (which I prefer over the WRX, ewan ko ba?), Focus SVT, at marami pang iba not to mention yung mga exotic cars from Europe and the NSX (pulos hand made). So bale exotic car pala ang RAV4 sa Pinas :lol: j/k

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Macky,

Bagong labas pa lang RAV4 SV kaya rare bird ito.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Macky,

Bagong labas pa lang RAV4 SV kaya rare bird ito.
    Aaaah, bago pala..... akala ko kasi exclussive eh...... buti pa sa Pinas una kayong nakakatikim ng bago..... hindi pa kasi nare-redesigned ang RAV4 dito.... same model pa rin sya since 2001.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    [
    Correct me if I'm wrong pero wala pong kotseng exclussive sa Pinas. Kung meron, pano na kikita yung mga car manufacturers considering the small car market in the Philippines? Sa US merong mga limited production like yung Mazdaspeed protege (which I prefer over the WRX, ewan ko ba?), Focus SVT, at marami pang iba not to mention yung mga exotic cars from Europe and the NSX (pulos hand made). So bale exotic car pala ang RAV4 sa Pinas :lol: j/k
    what exclussive?

am trying to point out that it gives the owner a sense of exclusivity as against the sedans and AUVs out there. it is not exclusive per se that it is just being sold in the philippines or that its production number is limited. am talking about the ratio of the rav4 against all the other vehicles out here.

btw, there are exclusive cars that is only being sold here in the Philippines. the crosswind, adventure and revo are right?[/b]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My personal choice is the RAV4.

btw, there are exclusive cars that is only being sold here in the Philippines. the crosswind, adventure and revo are right?[/b]
    Di ba sa ibang bansa ang Crosswind ay Panther, and Adventure ay Kuda at ang Revo ay Kijang. Di ko lang alam kung may difference sila pero yun ang mga nakita ko sa Jakarta last year.

Peace.

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Jeepney is the exclusive vehicle in the Philippines, although I heard or read something that we tried to export it in Africa.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    nakakita na rin ako ng revo sa malaysia. yun revo dun is like a bmw x5 kase mahal ang non malaysian cars dun. mabibilang mo talaga. their gov give special treatment to proton a malaysian based company. kahit locally assembled na toyota or honda masyadong mahal daw, para ka na rin nagimport sa laki ng tax. maswerte pa rin pala tayo sa AUV's.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Best Mini SUV 4x2