New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes DIY. two persons lang needed to carry my canopy Brahma ang brand. pwede din isa but you will have a hard time balancing it.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    actually for me the best is ARMAKOAT!
    its sprayed on and very tough. from my understanding it is urethane that is sprayed on hot to the bed. it is not like rhino that peels after awhile because its soft, armakoat is hard so much better. ive hard mine for almost two years and its regularly abused, practically everthing has been spilled on it, gas,diesel,fertilizer,battery fluid etc. as well as the loads it carrys like drums,rocks etc. and its good as new honestly, no chips and still in one piece. also its cheaper than rhino(at the time i got it).
    contact ronin, he has the dealership here.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Originally posted by wildthing
    I have a first hand opinion on these bedliners....My service frontier from a previous company was the one installed by Ride (Speedliner brand)...
    ...ng lumipat ako ng ibang company ang i was issued with another pick-up, i requested for a "free" install of speedliner from the casa.
    Sabi kasi ni wildthing "installed" by Ride yung Speedliner. Anyway, salamat po. I'll check out Speedliner & Armakoat. Nakagamit na ko ng Rhino, no good.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    hehehe tao lang yan nagkakamali lols

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I carried some roof gutters a couple of weeks ago... when i checked my bedliner last week while i was waxing my pick-up, i did notice that there was a chip on the side of the bedliner (Rhino Lining).

Would anyone know the rough cost of the Speedliner? Armacoat?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Speedliner at Ride is P10-12K depending on the pick-up and possible arrangement for discount.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    armakoat is around 12k. cheaper than rhino im sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bedliners, bedliners, bedliners...