New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haaay.... the mild vibrating brake pedal problem of mine still persists. I changed my front rotors to original Suzuki rotors this morning and still its there. I don't know what else to think of that could be causing the problem. I initially had the front rotors and rear drums refaced 2 weeks ago and changed the front brake pads and rear shoes. Still may vibration. Had my front bearings repacked together with the front CV boot a few days ago. Still meron. And this morning, I changed the front rotors already thinking na baka talaga warped siya which could not be remedied by refacing already. Still meron. Naku. I don't know what to do anymore. Ano, palit naman ako rear brake drums to brand new ones? What do you think? I've totally eliminated na everything. Perfect and alignment ko and wheel balancing.

Suggestions please guys. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Propeller balancing.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If the propeller is the culprit, di ba dapat na the vibration should be constant even if I'm not braking or applying pressure to the brake pedal? The vibration kasi is felt only on the brake pedal when I apply braking force.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try to step on your clutch before stepping on the brakes to make the vehicle stop. Pag nawala ang vibration, hindi galing sa prop shaft.

Not necessarily constant. Minsan pag apply mo ng brakes while using engine braking system, yan ang cause.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jon, baka opposite...if I press on the clutch, I disconnect the engine and drive shaft from the drivetrain so if the vibration persists after doing that, then it means the source might be coming from the brakes itself. Correct me please if I'm wrong.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun nga, hehehe. Medyo nalito rin ako dun sa post ko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sir di kaya crossjoints/crossbearing or spider bearings ang problema mo? i had a problem similar din sa ganyan... yun nga lang may ingay yon. And parang ala ka atang namention na noise hehe

2 cents. lang po

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tried Ungas' suggestion last night. Vibration still there kahit I pressed the clutch and put the transmission into neutral before braking. So the vibration must be coming from the brake system or its components.

wheelieboi: Yup, wala akong may marinig na ingay. And when I had the repacking done, I had them inspect the wheel bearings both sa wheel and the CV joint itself. No problems whatsoever.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ako naman nung bago lang yung crosswind tapos nireklamo ko sa isuzu pampanga nag tinginan yung dalawang mekanik......parang alam nila yung problem pero wala sila nagawa...lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Uneven tread wear can also be culprit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Balik ulit and vibrating brake pedal problem ko...