New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    question.. ano remedy sa mabahong usok..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by marwen
    question.. ano remedy sa mabahong usok..
    biodiesel?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very nice suggestion boybi!

Doc Diesel

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc Diesel, do you know if i can use biodiesel on my patrol (ZD30)?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    tama biodiesel.
    pero yung mabahong usok na galing sa driver ano remedyo nun?

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Ambi-Pur or California Scents Pwede din yung TurtleWax odor remover :-)

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    paano yan eh wala pang bio diesel dito sa Cebu.. kung meron hindi ko alam saan.. any willing distributors he.hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hi All,

One of the gravy of biodiesel is that the usok doesn't smell anything like petrol, smells like latik, popcorn and french fries scent. Added to this, CO, HC and PM are all significantly reduced. Also, the soot is reduced by 50% at B5 or 5% blend with the diesel fuel. That's just for starters, engine durability, efficiency with high lubricity, solvency, Cetane #, Oxygen content, nil on sulfur gives you an environmentally friendly, renewable, indigenous, domestic and clean burning fuel far better than Rapeseed, Soybean Esters. We now have the Philippine National Standard for our own Coconut Methyl Ester or Biodiesel done by our Dept of Energy together with car manufacturers, oil co's, agencies concerned, NGO's.

Thanks.

Sandy

email add: estrol*vasia.com.ph
    Call Center Hotline : 02 772 4065

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Sounds good! Can we also use biodiesel for fumigation? If that's possible, we don't need to hire pest control experts to get rid of those annoying insects, specially mosquitoes. Laking tipid diba?

Originally posted by Sandy
    Hi All,

One of the gravy of biodiesel is that the usok doesn't smell anything like petrol, smells like latik, popcorn and french fries scent. Added to this, CO, HC and PM are all significantly reduced. Also, the soot is reduced by 50% at B5 or 5% blend with the diesel fuel. That's just for starters, engine durability, efficiency with high lubricity, solvency, Cetane #, Oxygen content, nil on sulfur gives you an environmentally friendly, renewable, indigenous, domestic and clean burning fuel far better than Rapeseed, Soybean Esters. We now have the Philippine National Standard for our own Coconut Methyl Ester or Biodiesel done by our Dept of Energy together with car manufacturers, oil co's, agencies concerned, NGO's.

Thanks.

Sandy

email add: estrol*vasia.com.ph
    Call Center Hotline : 02 772 4065
    :bald:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Kaya lang madikit amoy ng biodiesel. I ran 100% biodiesel, mabango amoy pero after i ran out my interior smelled like it too. Oh and does running 100% BD really increase engine temp? parang BD burns hotter, I think thats why i felt more power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bad exhaust smell