New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    From what I hear, Coopers are also good.

If you need a source for both, I can recommend a guy based in Malabon who also carries both but sells them cheaper than Ryco.

Let me know

By the way, I don't get commish or anything. Am just happy with his service and customer service.

:regards:
    Please PM contact number of Cooper tire dealer in Malabon. Can't send you PM, your inbox or message allocation is already full.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any new A/T tires out?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ AFAIK dito sa amin karamihan is Korean eh like Duro. Never heard of it before.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    +1 to BFG. I had this until I sold my '94 Pajero:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    +1 to BFG. I had this until I sold my '94 Pajero:

Maganda nga reviews niyan kaso mahirap daw makahanap?

It's good looks is also a plus.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Maganda nga reviews niyan kaso mahirap daw makahanap?

It's good looks is also a plus.
    You're right, RY. Is there an authorized distributor of BFG here? I was priviledged kasi that I got my box Pajero with them already (until I sold it) I never had issues whatsoever on the BFG tires.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    You're right, RY. Is there an authorized distributor of BFG here? I was priviledged kasi that I got my box Pajero with them already (until I sold it) I never had issues whatsoever on the BFG tires.
    In our province I don't see a distributor but i do see some of those tires. Most probably ordered from MM.

The funny thing is my brother-in-law [who is a pick-up lover and experienced offroad driver] says that they had a bad experience with blown BFG's. That is why he settled to using Bstoe/Dunlop most of the time and Pirelli if its available.

Based on my reasearch here and personal interviews with a few of the users of BFG points to only good things about it. Personnaly, if not for the great deal I got from Cooper, I would have loved to try this on so that once and for all I can personally attest to its performance...

Cooper, BStone, Dunlop, Michelin, Yokohama, Goodyear Wrangler, Pirelli and Savero I've had first hand experience and they are all great except Savero AT and MT which is just good for its price but definitely inferior to Cooper ATR/STT. I guess it is just up to the buyer if wht thread pattern or sidewall design he/she prefers the most.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Cooper, BStone, Dunlop, Michelin, Yokohama, Goodyear Wrangler, Pirelli and Savero I've had first hand experience and they are all great except Savero AT and MT which is just good for its price but definitely inferior to Cooper ATR/STT. I guess it is just up to the buyer if wht thread pattern or sidewall design he/she prefers the most.
    You know your thing. Hehehe! Those, indeed, are good (performing) brands (particularly for A/T use).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any shops that have a wide choices of AT tires?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    Any shops that have a wide choices of AT tires?
    Ryco seems to be mentioned quite a lot.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Attn:gurus of AT tyres