New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hi i'm just new here. If all of you don't mind may problem kasi ako and I need a piece of advise. May binebenta kasi akong nissan sentra which I acquired last aug 2005. Under sya ng financing ng bank. May buyer na ako kaya lang di ko alam yung procedure ng meron na deed of sale and how will buyer assume balance sa bank? Does the buyer need to pay another chattel or the same pa rin yung babayaran na amount kagaya ng sa akin papalitan lang yung name sa contract?That will at least clear me from any obligations from the bank. Please anyone of you who are so delighted to help me.....Please.....please.....please....I need an advise ASAP.....please talaga.....
    Thanks to all......

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    The buyer needs to present proof of paying power sa bank (ITR/bank statement/Cert of Employment), para ma-transfer sa kanya ang loan.

Yung sa ninyong dalawa, kahit resibo na lang.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    wild thing,

So we just have to go to the bank and sort of referring the buyer to the bank. hehehe para bang ipapakilala? Honestly sorry talaga when it comes to this thing tanga ako e. Well thank you very much. Pag may problem ba ulit pwede ulit ako mag ask sa inyo?
    Thank you very much talaga.
    BTW, does deed of sale work with this scenario?

assume balance