New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Soyti75, thanks for the info. It's our first time to use a utility box and the only brand I know is Carryboy. It's good you shared the info on another brand, the Aeroklas. It's good to have an alternative brand to pick from. I wonder if they are made of the same material? Based on the picture above, it seems that the utility box is made for Mitsubishi. I'm not sure if it will fit a Ranger or are utility box sizes universal? Your box seems a bit tapered at the bottom. Doesn't this make the space of the box smaller? I still don't know what are the designs available from Aeroklas brand.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderintravele View Post
    Soyti75, thanks for the info. It's our first time to use a utility box and the only brand I know is Carryboy. It's good you shared the info on another brand, the Aeroklas. It's good to have an alternative brand to pick from. I wonder if they are made of the same material? Based on the picture above, it seems that the utility box is made for Mitsubishi. I'm not sure if it will fit a Ranger or are utility box sizes universal? Your box seems a bit tapered at the bottom. Doesn't this make the space of the box smaller? I still don't know what are the designs available from Aeroklas brand.
    i am sure Sir mag fi fit ang anumang large utility box sa Ranger, kasi mas malaki ang cargo bed ng new ranger. Mas mahal ang Carryboy brand so probably mas ok siguro material nya, but I am much contented with Aeroklas. Yung space naman sa loob ng box ay adequate for me. So far, di ko pa sya napupuno.

Punta na lang kayo ng Goldcars to check kung anong design meron sila. Whne i went there iisa lang eh. Yung nakikita nyo sa picture na made for mitsubishi strada ay exclusively for strada only ang design. iyong sa akin ay iba ang design nya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12