New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    boybi: serious ka ba about the chaos, este khaos? Maganda effect sa iyo?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    april fools day ngaun garyq :D

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kala ko bibili na ako ng trycycle para answer to gas prices

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually getting a hybrid SUV kinda defeats the purpose of getting a hybrid vehicle in the first place. A hybrid vehicle (gas-electric or diesel-electric) works best in smaller vehicles like in a Civic or similar class of vehicles.

Anyway, I do support hybrid vehicles as one of our possible answers to the rising cost of fuel. It does save fuel costs in city driving (stop & go) but no savings when driven on highway conditions. Even if the cost of hybrid cars is slightly more expensive than conventional cars, the lower operating costs and lower pollution are good enough reasons to get one.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq
    boybi: serious ka ba about the chaos, este khaos? Maganda effect sa iyo?
    yes.

pero bukas iba na ang sagot ko! ;)
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    The answer to high prices? Drive smaller fuel efficient cars, as much as possible car pool, take public transport and no unnecessary trips. I don't think a hybrid SUV is the answer.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yup. Smaller cars is the BEST way.

I hope that some hybrid tech makes it to lower end models in the near future, like the automatic engine-off/engine-on thing, as well as cylinder-shut-off technology. I'm not too keen on regenerative braking unless they drastically improve the current systems. A lot of cars tested with regenerative brakes take quite a bit longer to stop than regular cars... and that's not good at all.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mountain bike....if your office is just near your place....good excersice pa.....

or scooter na lang kung medyo tamad pumadyak ng bisekleta....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In China, you can see lots of people riding on electric scooters. Great for relatively short trips around the neighborhood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
the answers to high gas prices?