New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just got home from gh...

madaming parking sa bagong parking sa tapat ng fitness firts.ung sa chili's entrance.

maybe it's because today is monday....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Almost an hour ako paikot ikot tapos nung nakapark nako di ayos na. Anak nang pitong kuba pagbalik ko nang 15 mins may gasgas ang fender nang car ko ang lalim pa naman.

Kaya ako pagpunta GH, nagtataxi na lang ako

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    the best time to go to GH is saturday mornings, mga 9am. Have breakfast at Macdo and wait for the shops to open. kasi kung pupunta ka in the afternoon, on weekends, you'll just be wasting your time looking for parking..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    grabe talaga dun! i don't want to waste my time and effort going there! ang sikip pa sobra sa mall!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Also on my last visit, I arrived around 7pm on a Saturday. Naknangfucha, daig pa ang impierno sa inet duon sa loob ng mall. One of the mall tenants remarked that lately, ginagaya na rin ng mall operator ang SM Malls tulad ng Megamall - pinapatay na ang aircon two to three hours before closing time.

Dont know if you guys have indeed noticed this especially in Megamall. If you get there after 7pm, you will notice na wala nang aircon sa mall. Meron na lang duon sa loob ng bawat store. Grabeng pagtitipid yan ni Kapatid na si Sy. I think it's his tenants that are losing out on his energy conservation because I am sure that other customers like me do not go to malls and expect a sauna bath temperature while shopping. That's why lately, I never go to malls anymore like Megamall two hours before closing time - unless you want to lose wait by burning off calories sa tindi ng inet.

Ito namang Greenhills shopping center, ang sikip-skip na nga, gumaya pa sa aircon-off-two-to-three-hours-before-closing-time policy ng Megamall, e times 100 and effect nito in terms of inet dahil nga sa sikip sa loob ng mall nila especially sa tiangge area. Kaya nga I vow never to go to Greenhills again - except siguro kung mahal na araw na kelangang magpenitensya!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Ang hirap pumarada sa Greenhills...