New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang ang gasolina mo kapag sa hapon ka pupunta dahil sa kakaikot mo for a parking space. pwede, iwan mo ang car mo sa parco basement parking tapos mag-jeep ka na lang.
    free parking naman sa parco grocery-edsa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you want to do your grocery shopping, why not try PIONEER CENTER in pasig, free parking!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    meron ginagawang multi-level parking sa harap ng virra mall, di ko lang alam kung ilang levels.

ang malabo lang dun sa greenhills, mahirap na nga parking naglalagay pa ng tiangge dun mismo sa parking area. greed na yan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    It's relatively less difficult to park at the new multi-level parking building, especially during peak hours. And yes, if you have an
    SUV there are some areas even inside the parking building that only an SUV can park on (embankments).

But lately, I've decided to avoid Greenhills already. I normally go there for the dvds and the x-box discs. But recently, I've had problems returning non-working discs. You'll end up with vendors giving you a hard time with returns/exchanges.

On my last visit, I personally witnessed an irate customer who refused to tolerate this kind of behavior/attitude from a vendor by shoving her merchandise off her table and making a mess out of it! Well, serves her right! I could sympathize with this fellow customer since I've had quite a number of unpleasant experiences with these vendors myself.

After my last unpleasant experience this weekend with an x-box vendor, I decided that this kind of buying experience plus the nightmare of finding a parking slot during weekends is just too much stress that it's not worth the trip altogether!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Kapag pumunta kami dyan sa greenhills pumarada na lang kami sa malapit na gas station dun..:D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    bad trip nga eh 1 hr kami naghahanap ng parking wala kami mahanap. we finally decided to go home na lang. we returned the following day nag cab na lang kami.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Bihira ako sa GH... Been there twice this year. Both times naka-park naman agad ako sa multi-level parking dun sa Connecticut side ba yun? Baka swerte lang. Both were Saturday afternoons.

My DVD source would be Makati Cinema Square kasi malapit. Hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by chronophile
    It's relatively less difficult to park at the new multi-level parking building, especially during peak hours. And yes, if you have an
    SUV there are some areas even inside the parking building that only an SUV can park on (embankments).

But lately, I've decided to avoid Greenhills already. I normally go there for the dvds and the x-box discs. But recently, I've had problems returning non-working discs. You'll end up with vendors giving you a hard time with returns/exchanges.

On my last visit, I personally witnessed an irate customer who refused to tolerate this kind of behavior/attitude from a vendor by shoving her merchandise off her table and making a mess out of it! Well, serves her right! I could sympathize with this fellow customer since I've had quite a number of unpleasant experiences with these vendors myself.

After my last unpleasant experience this weekend with an x-box vendor, I decided that this kind of buying experience plus the nightmare of finding a parking slot during weekends is just too much stress that it's not worth the trip altogether!
    Ang mahirap nito kung, ilang beses ka ng pa-ikot-ikot bago makakuha ng parking, and then magsusuli ka lang ng DVD tapos ayaw palitan, and then pagbalik mo sa parking lot, either may sayad na ang car mo worst na car nap na....

Wag naman sana.
    ;)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by 20vanda01
    Ang mahirap nito kung, ilang beses ka ng pa-ikot-ikot bago makakuha ng parking, and then magsusuli ka lang ng DVD tapos ayaw palitan, and then pagbalik mo sa parking lot, either may sayad na ang car mo worst na car nap na....

Wag naman sana.
    ;)

Damn right. About three years ago, I made the mistake of parking outside along Connecticut Ave, kase wala talagang maparadahan sa loob. Pagbalek ko after an hour lang, may mahaba nang gasgas sa kanan ng kotse from the fender all the way to the rear quarter panel. Sarap talagang makahule at makagulpe nang mga gumagawa nyan!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this past months i went to GH twice, my routine is to enter the entrance (siyempre) sa Chili's/Starbucks Road then park my car sa Fitness First Area, ok naman ang experience ko.

pero nonetheless iiwasan ko talaga yan GH if not for Phones & Shoes

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Ang hirap pumarada sa Greenhills...