New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jayz...

am not sure kung may sariling thermostat ang Adventure sa rear aircon...
    wala namang adjustment... blower adjustment din lang...

Howee...

am interested to see your ride's pix... can you email at dianness2002*yahoo.com ?
    thanks !!! how did you modify the front coil and rear leaf? how much inabot?
    the rear mounted spare? last time I've checked with Diamond, it will cost an arm and a leg. parang hindi worth it eh... tapos dami pa daw gagawin, as in babaguhin yung likod esp the area where they will install the hinges... :|:cry:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boss Otep,

Taga san ba si Glen10? Baka nga nadadaanan ko ang shop niya di ko lang alam kung anong name. :lol:

Leon,

Thanks bro. Eniweis, it would also be okay with me kung mini EB muna tayo kung sino sino ba ang puwede, then from there, we can also ask the Mitsu ADventure guys to join in too? Palagay niyo....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PWEDE!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, Have sent picture of adventure to kimpoy na.

Dianne,

Installing the spare tire at the rear almost cost nothing. Pinagawa lang ng anak ko sa tabi tabi using stainless tubes. I have no details on coil spring mod. Ill ask and post later. Pls see pic. Ill try to send it also to your e mail.

Leon,

Stock grills lang. Wala pa ibang changes. See pic.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Leon, have sent u a PM pero nagluluko ang site. The grill and bumpers came from 2000 model Revo glx. Makinis pa eto. Tex me 0917 527 9840 if interested.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga revo Guys,

AUVs have been officially recognized by the forum :mrgreensee revised forum title.) Here's the deal, I believe that all of us will benefit from the vast knowledge of the diesel peeps even if our rides are not diesel. Even during the Kotse.com days these guys have helped a lot of people with either diesel or Gasoline powered rides. I suggest we make Trucks, SUVs, AUVs, and anything and Everything Diesel our official club instead of having a seperate AUV Club. We can also have a spinoff group for all revo owners (much like the Mitsubishi Adventure Club MAC) but it will be part of the bigger Trucks, SUVs, AUVs, and anything and Everything Diesel Club.

What do you Guys think?:?::?::?:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    correct.......since all of our vehicles fall into the trucks, SUV's, AUV's and anything and Everything Diesel.......and since the Diesel peeps really have the know how when it comes to technical terms..........:D

how about a spinoff group for vans? buti pa revo and adventure may spinoff group na.......:D

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sali din ako...

me i have
    xto 2001 alpine white
    hu all stock
    leather
    discman (plan to change to cd changer)
    bullbar stainless front,rear, both side
    sun visor
    chrome handle
    third brake light
    blue light (park light, washer, fender)

wala ba club for isuzu or hilander?

sali din ako dito sa auv?

san ba meating place me dito opis makati.

thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Question lang po...

Pwede kayang ung REVO group eh puro Toyota AUVs and Vans na lang, para kasali naman din kami, kasi Toyota FX ung ride ko eh kahiya naman sa inyo. hehe.. :oops:

Suggestion lang...

Also, I agree with Leon's suggestion although in my opinion, di kaya it would also be better off kung meron din talaga exclusive sub group for AUVs in general (regardless of brands or make of the vehicle) kasi parang masyadong malaki ang sakop ng Trucks, SUV, AUV and Anything and Everything Diesel??? Suggestion lang po ulit.... :D

PEACE!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ohmguru,

Sorry about that dude, Of course sama natin fx. fx din naman kami nilagyan lang ng revo.:mrgreen: la pa naman tayo official name eh:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
All AUV Owners: