New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Elo ulit mga boss!

RESIDENCE: SIKATUNA VILLAGE, QC

I'm available anytime since I am self-employed. BTW, since mostly taga QC naman pala karamihan sa atin, eh di puwedeng somewhere in QC na din tayo mag-meet???? watchutink guys??

Also, suggestion lang po: Siguro it would be better if the Mitsubishi Adventure Club guys can also join in sa binabalak na AUV CLUB dito para mas masaya and mas marami na agad ang members? Para di na hiwa-hiwalay pa na may Mitsubishi ADventure Club, Toyota AUV club, etc... Di kaya mas maganda kung isahan na lang, eniwei medyo parepareho din naman itsura ng mga AUVs??? Masarap lang kasi mag-share ng mga ideas regarding how to enhance the appearance of our rides di ba now matter what brand???

Suggestion lang po ito.... Would appreciate any comments from everyone!!! PEACE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ohmguru,

Ang lapit mo lang siguro sa talyer ni Glenn10 sa Kamias. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga Sir,

Tanong lang po...may advantage/disadvantage pa kung dalawa evaporator ng AUV? Coz I am comparing the Revo, Crosswind and Adventure? I noticed yung Adventure may sariling thermostat yun rear aircon nya unlike the Revo and Crosswind na blower lang... Which means dependent yung thermostat niya sa harap/main thermostat? Any advise/comment on what to choose between the three? Salamat!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also, suggestion lang po: Siguro it would be better if the Mitsubishi Adventure Club guys can also join in sa binabalak na AUV CLUB dito para mas masaya and mas marami na agad ang members? Para di na hiwa-hiwalay pa na may Mitsubishi ADventure Club, Toyota AUV club, etc... Di kaya mas maganda kung isahan na lang, eniwei medyo parepareho din naman itsura ng mga AUVs??? Masarap lang kasi mag-share ng mga ideas regarding how to enhance the appearance of our rides di ba now matter what brand???
    I agree. Calling Cognacred, bro what do you think about this? Through the AUV/Van club you can get more members for the adventure club and vice versa.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have a Mit adventure sport, white with diesel engine. Have replaced the tires with 235 x 75 R 15 and chnged front coil spring and modified rear leaf spring for the lift. Have mounted the spare tire at the back ala XUV. Medyo matagtag but if parked side by side sa Paj. mag sing taas na sila :P Hey cant post pic, bakit kaya?

TO those with revo, I have a orig frnt and rear bumper plus grills for revo glx. Bago pa, selling for only P1000.00 . Send me a PM 8)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    howee i upload mo sa pbase tapos link mo na lang,

gusto ko makita adventure mo

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kimpoy, send ko na lang e mail mo. paki post na lang, di ako masyadong mrunung sa pag link eh, send me email at howee*buyncell.net.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    howee send mo dito

kimfogi*yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    howee,

Ano klase grills to?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Leon275

I agree. Calling Cognacred, bro what do you think about this? Through the AUV/Van club you can get more members for the adventure club and vice versa.
    You have a brilliant idea here but, I can't not just tell you "Yes" right away, We will discuss and brought out this to all the members of the MAC, Mitsubushi Adventure Club.

We'll just inform you anyhow, most of the members are registered with TC infact some of them are making posts in this topic.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
All AUV Owners: