New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron ba not morethan 800k? brandnew..A/T sana...thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mahirap yata. Cheapest I know of are the Strada and Ranger. Both sturdy and good trucks, and both with sort of anemic engines compared to the D-Max and Hilux.

I don't think you can get a matic. You can get a manual Ranger for near 700k... with lots of bonuses and goodies from Ford. It's a nice truck, good ergonomics, working-class looks and a supposedly better ride than other pickups... highly subjective... all pickups ride like, well... trucks.

Space is tight in the rear seats, but then, only the Hilux and F150 actually have decent rear seat space.

I've just looked... apparently the Hilux 2.5 also slots in just under 800k. Costs a lot more. Supposedly rides stiffer, but it does have a decent back seat (not nice... no pickup has a nice back seat).

The base Hilux, though, is a bigger truck with a weaker engine (on paper, that is). In base trim, neither truck has airbags or ABS (the Ranger has ABS only for higher end models, I think)... and both are relatively bare of amenities.

It's up to you. I think the Ranger is better bang-for-the buck, but the Hilux is nice and big.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks niky...how about L200s?

700-800k PickUp