New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    60 kph? wouldn't that cause even more road rage because of how slow they are moving?

God knows i get infuriated at trucks and buses traveling at 60 mph on the highway
    But why? Diba, over there, they stay in their lane? Unless pang-granny-bus lane lang you, parang si niwde11...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^you'd be surprised at what the semis, dump trucks and tankers do on the highways over here :seeth:

lane discipline and the keep-right philosophy is pretty much non-existent in the major US cities...i suppose i should be thankful they at least follow the lanes themselves

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    ^you'd be surprised at what the semis, dump trucks and tankers do on the highways over here :seeth:

lane discipline and the keep-right philosophy is pretty much non-existent in the major US cities...i suppose i should be thankful they at least follow the lanes themselves
    Oh, never really travelled extensively in FL kasi. Usually Norcal lang me, short trips to SoCal and Reno. Medyo mabait naman in that part of the US, except for downtown, of course... where the driving is so like Manila, it feels like home.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    This is a very good suggestion.

60kph speed limit for city buses and trucks
    80kph speed limit for provincial buses

MMDA should install speed governors with a seal (like the one you see on taxi meters) so that it will prevent any tampering. Speed governors are either electronic or mechanical I think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
60kph Speed Limiter for Buses and Trucks