The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    puede ba dito mga 4x4 suzuki multicabs?

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post

It's been out since 2006 BUT sadly it hasn't reached the Philippines.... Instead the much older DMax Ddi-iTEQ engine is what's been given to us and continues to be so until the present, and/or perhaps until us Pinoys continue to buy them.

How i'm really beginning to hate Isuzu Motors for treating the fatherland as junkyard of old Isuzu's

Had it been this 3.0-litre DMax iTEQ VGS Turbo is the one issued instead, it would have been largely a go-gether for many hardcore offroad enthusiasts in the country.

Might as well just move on next year and trade-in my current 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ for the 2012 penta-cylinder 3.2-litre Ford Ranger.... that is if Ford Philippines accepts Isuzu junks

The Gen3 3.0 TDCi Ranger did what the DMAX in the video did *0:31 in a very muddy terrain on Ford's media test drive. AFAIK, it was an A/T and left in 4L on 1st gear and the Ranger climbed up only in idle wearing Dueler AT's lang.

I like the Dmax more than the Strada talaga. hehe. The Dmax kase is more off an off-roader talaga.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Mas mataas naman resale value ng isuzu vs ford sa Pinas afaik kaya malamang mas maganda ibenta mo na lang yan kesa trade-in. Malaki pa makukuha mo.

Bakit naman kasi ayaw ibenta ng Isuzu yan dito. Ang guwapo pa naman nung grill at front fascia ng Boondock 4x4 edition.
    Hay nakow Boss Rye at Sirboss, kaya nga sadyang nakakainis! ....Hehe

Isa ang DMax 3.0 iTEQ VGS sa mga mine services ng ako'y na-destino sa Spain taong 2008 hanggang 2010. Hay ang layo sa akyatan ng mga pang-Pinoy natin na 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ kaya sadyang bumili ako ng Racechip Pro ---- pero iba pa rin, kasi lalakas lang ang hatak ng Ddi-iTEQ natin with the Racechip Pro 2000 rpm up, samantala mga yan, may hatak na kaagad below 2000 rpm.

Sayang nga sirs eh, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Europe's Best 4x4 offroad diesel pickup ang DMax 3.0 iTEQ VGS according to an Austrian-German offroad magazine. Ganon din sa Australia, 2009 Australia's 4WD Action best 4x4 diesel utility pickup ang itong DMax na ito.

Pero dito sa atin sa Pinas, nakow pow!.... Lumang Ddi-iTEQ ang binibigay magpa-ngaun pa man! ....This is why i really HATE Isuzu Motors (pati Isuzu Phils. for being too soft) for treating us Pinoys as good-for-nothing buyers of junkyard Isuzu engines

Hindi na rin darating yang iTEQ VGS na yan sa atin, malamang sir, kasi sa announcement nga lang ng Isuzu Phils. lately, hindi daw nila alam kung kelan darating ang 2012 RT-50 sa atin kasi daw problema daw ang right-hand drive to left-hand steering conversion.... ANO????

Ang dapat sabihin nila hindi na darating RT-50 (maging DMax iTEQ VGS) dahil ang makina ng 2012 RT-50 ay improved-version lang ng makina ng 3.0 iTEQ VGS na pinalakas lang nila to 180 metric-hp with 380 Nm torque

It's not funny anymore patronising Isuzu....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    The Gen3 3.0 TDCi Ranger did what the DMAX in the video did *0:31 in a very muddy terrain on Ford's media test drive. AFAIK, it was an A/T and left in 4L on 1st gear and the Ranger climbed up only in idle wearing Dueler AT's lang.

I like the Dmax more than the Strada talaga. hehe. The Dmax kase is more off an off-roader talaga.
    Mas astig nga yung looks nung Boondock edition which is the standard na ata for 2012 as postd by sir benzmizer.

*sir 111prez: Puwede nyang 4x4 multicab. Basta 4x4 puwede dito.

Yung 4x4 multicab nga ng isang distributor ng gamot eh nagpupunta sa mga lugar na pinupuntahan din ng mga isuzu froward na 6-wheelers (puro putik at oangit na offroad ha). Kaya bilib ako basta naka-4x4!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Gustong gusto ko ung Boondock Ry. I like the style. It's like going to zap you. haha

ung grille of the boondock seems really nice.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Gentlemen Sirboss and Ry,

Let's not get amazed by that "chicken-wire" grill fascia of the Philippine-DMax. That thing has been a standard grille years earlier with the Euro-version DMax.

(Minus the roll-bar), this much-better looking "Mr. Hood Scoop" DMax iTEQ VGS not only comes with a better engine, better-looking rims, but is also Bilstein-suspended ;)

BUT, it won't be coming to Philippines....

That's why i'd rather just watch Jim Carrey's movies to make me feel better

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post

Gentlemen Sirboss and Ry,

Let's not get amazed by that "chicken-wire" grill fascia of the Philippine-DMax. That thing has been a standard grille years earlier with the Euro-version DMax.

(Minus the roll-bar), this much-better looking "Mr. Hood Scoop" DMax iTEQ VGS not only comes with a better engine, better-looking rims, but is also Bilstein-suspended ;)

BUT, it won't be coming to Philippines....

That's why i'd rather just watch Jim Carrey's movies to make me feel better

Haha, masama talaga loob mo sa Isuzu ha.

Tsaka bilstein suspension FTW!

Pasaway naman kasi.

BTT: I'll take pics of the souped-up jimny 4x4, ganda ng setup.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Haha, masama talaga loob mo sa Isuzu ha
    Hindi naman halatang-obvious di ba sir

Tsaka bilstein suspension FTW! Pasaway naman kasi.

BTT: I'll take pics of the souped-up jimny 4x4, ganda ng setup.
    Yes sir, it's Bilstein-suspended according to the article featuring this UK-stock model Denver Max iTEQ VGS.

Just recently i asked at Isuzu forum about upgrading the rear suspension of the Philippine-DMax ---- Benzmizer highly-recommended the Bilstein as he had it in his Trooper. It can be sourced and set-up outright by Speedlab Racing.

The Jimny 4x4 is very capable offroader, especially in tight trails where smaller 4x4 are advantaged.... Even the Suzuki Samurai's that we had previously in Surigao province when i was assigned there in 2002 to 2005 are as capable.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hello to all, i am planing tu buy 4x4, baka may mairekomenda kayo yung affordable lang, gagamitin ko lang sa probinsya, wrangler, samurai etc, basta kaya ng bulsa

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
4X4 lovers