New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I have 2 friends who owns gen 1 and 2 CR-Vs. Gusto po sana nilang sumama sa off-roading ninyo mga sirs lets say sa Lahar area sa Pampanga. They want to test the limits of their rides. Pwede po ba?

Salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The questions is: Are they willing to submit their vehicles to damages beyond human control? Under-carriage scratch or sometimes bent transmission supports. Or some protrusions in your gas tank. Occassional paint scratches are inevitable.

A level 1 trail would be enough for mini-SUVs which is only kilometers away from McArthur Hi-way in San Fernando. Mild stream crossings and some soft lahar spots. You could ask sir kimpOy to pull you out incase someone gets stuck.

Or you could also try sir OTEP's Terra Pura trails. For some mild offroading fun. Photo ops are aplenty so better bring good cameras.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Mike2,

ung gen1 CRV kaya ung level 1 trails dun..pero ung gen2 CRV mukhang malabo sumabak don.. baka gawing trailer ni ungas..:mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mike2,

I'm not one to discount the abilities of these cute-utes. Time and again a lot of CRV's have proven their mettle against the toughest odds. However, I don't think a front wheel drive vehicle will go far in the terrain we will tackle this Sunday.

If the GEN I does decide to participate, I hope that the driver/owner is prepared for whatever damages his vehicle may suffer. I'm not trying to discourage you from enjoying the sport. What I'm saying is that underbody contact is sometimes inevitable. Although not really fatal, a scratch or a dent here and there sometimes does happen. Take my fuel tank as an example, it's dented in at least three places. Pero hindi ko na pinaayos. I wear it as a badge of courage. Whenever I look at it, i always remember how my rig got me through all the challenges.

Just post in the other thread if you folks want to join us. Tulungan naman tayo sa off-road, eh. Getting stuck is part of the equation. Isa yan sa mga photo-ops. :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Mike2,

I'm not one to discount the abilities of these cute-utes. Time and again a lot of CRV's have proven their mettle against the toughest odds. However, I don't think a front wheel drive vehicle will go far in the terrain we will tackle this Sunday.

If the GEN I does decide to participate, I hope that the driver/owner is prepared for whatever damages his vehicle may suffer. I'm not trying to discourage you from enjoying the sport. What I'm saying is that underbody contact is sometimes inevitable. Although not really fatal, a scratch or a dent here and there sometimes does happen. Take my fuel tank as an example, it's dented in at least three places. Pero hindi ko na pinaayos. I wear it as a badge of courage. Whenever I look at it, i always remember how my rig got me through all the challenges.

Just post in the other thread if you folks want to join us. Tulungan naman tayo sa off-road, eh. Getting stuck is part of the equation. Isa yan sa mga photo-ops. :mrgreen:

Papukpuk mo na yan skip ng gas tank baka kumakaskas yan eh mabutas ang tank mo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afrasay,

Hehehe. Pwede ba ikaw na lang pumukpok? Madali lang ba ibaba?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper18
    Mike2,

ung gen1 CRV kaya ung level 1 trails dun..pero ung gen2 CRV mukhang malabo sumabak don.. baka gawing trailer ni ungas..:mrgreen:

Hehehe, buti na lang yung license ko pwede magtahak ng trailer. :P

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mike2,

sabihin mo sa friend mo sama sya samin sa urban off-roading sa tierra pura, tnadang sora.

kayang-kaya ng crv yan..!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    yup basta 4wd crv rav4, ok yan sama na kayo

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kelan ba ulit?

gusto kong maistuck ulit..:mrgreen:

4x4 Gurus...