New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I heard Isuzu DMAX is dependable also. Ride is very comfortable (not rough) and has powerful engine. Is that for real? Although I'm not sure if there are 2nd hand available.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Personally Im not a big fan of the strada. If you can recall way back when Ted Faylon filed a lot of complaints with MMC when he bought his strada brand new. My cousin also had some problems with his. Ofcourse not all stradas are bad, but I do have to say that there are some units out there that might have bypassed quality control just to let you know. No matter what you buy just make sure that you do a road test first and its better to bring along a mechanic who knows what to lookout for in 2nd hand trucks. Goodluck

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i have driven a 96'isuzu 2.8 turbo, on highway it can out run strada and hilux. ive tried running 165kph and still with power left to pudh more.... ranger may have a softer ride, strada next... nothing beats the off road capabilities of hilux..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    my vote goes to strada

but that's because kaibigan ko mayari ng mits gensan and neither toyota, isuzu, or nissan have a decent service center here in gen. santos.

andy

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    vote ko isuzu

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ranger if u need a fast pickup. ang tulin nung 2.5 turbo intercooler. guapo pa lalo kung pinatubo edition. pero in terms of looks, IMHO, the strada looks the best.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ano ba ang hanap looks or yung capabilities ng 4x4?

kung looks mag 4x2 ka nalang tapos lagyan mo na lahat ng bells and whistles

kung capabilities go for hilux, i know someone who just bought a hilux for 3 days then went to tanay with all the offroad challenge and brutality...yakang yaka (all stock)

matanda na ang hilux di na kailangan gumawa ng name sa OFFROAD

madami paring newbie pickups dyan na puru looks ang panglaban...and gumagawa parin name sa offroad di parin matalo ang hilux

no offense to others

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    isuzu dmax? lols namatay engine nya papuntang pinatubo :X

computer box ata nasa ilalim ng upuan, yan tuloy nabasa... :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by quindoyos
    i know of a hilux 4x4 pick up for sale. PM me for details. TY.
    Please check your PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I'm planing for HI-Lux sana. kahit old models basta reliable sa bundok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2nd hand pick-up 4x4 suggestions