New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TIS
    beebs, It has special lugnuts na... 2 of 6 per tires. Then the center cap goes with a special allen screw and uses a special allen wrench (with teeth!)... kahit ako, mahihirapan magtangal sa dami ng tools required just to remove the tires.
    that's nice to hear. meron kasi ako kilala nung nagda-drive na siya, nagwi-wiggle daw yung tire niya. when they checked it, yung special nut na lang ang natira. it's better to be prepared sa mga bwisit na magnanakaw. i myself was victimized. nanakawan na ang adventure ko ng spare tire, may kadena na 'to ha. so what i did was i customized a special bolt with nut with a solex cover sa spare. tignan natin kung manakaw pa yun.. :car:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Way to go!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ultraman
    saan na ba yung guy who started this tread? ano kaya and SUV niya? baka AUV lang???
    sorry for kippin' you waitin' sir ultraman, mine is the same with sir tis, isuzu trooper skyroof ed. only mine is 2 years older. btw, ganda ng blings mo sir tis, like you've said, it's elegant lookin', i wish i have those fixed with mr ride too.. hindi po ba nagbago ang batak ng ride mo?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    AMC Hammer exported to Australia wearing 24 inch Wheels...
    otep,
    whats the diff between the one exported to australia and the one that is available here?parang ang layo na itsura ng amc hummer nmin compared to the pic you posted,well except for the wheels,does it still have the safari chassis and engine?

i talked to jappy when i saw him last sport truck show in megamall,he told me that he is planning to enter a limo amc hummer soon on other shows.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nikko m
    otep,
    whats the diff between the one exported to australia and the one that is available here?parang ang layo na itsura ng amc hummer nmin compared to the pic you posted,well except for the wheels,does it still have the safari chassis and engine?

i talked to jappy when i saw him last sport truck show in megamall,he told me that he is planning to enter a limo amc hummer soon on other shows.
    OT ito:
    According to the manufacturer, exported Hammers are longer by about 3" to better cover the chassis (at the expense of being proportional). Other than that, the local and the export are virtually identical. However, the local Aussie distributor and the buyer is free to modify the unit (some have ugly bumpers, etc.). IMHO, parang mas pogi pa din ang local.

Btw, the Hammer used in Manny Pacquiao's motorcades is Aussie-sized.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
24" RIMS/MAGS on SUV