New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
    the tint completes the pimpin' look, if you want to be seen by the ladies just roll down your windows, if not well roll it up

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    PK,

With a good looking set of wheels like that, bili ka ng separate wash mitt and wheel polish. Don't just use ordinary scrubbing material and soap. Sayang, baka magasgasan hehehe. Ingat sa gutter! hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup boss cardo, I use MF to clean the wheels naman, pero sa tyres same old scrubber

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    Yup boss cardo, I use MF to clean the wheels naman, pero sa tyres same old scrubber
    hello pk, will the lenso620s fit the ford everest? where can i purchase a set of these wheels? thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    beebs, same question as konde

Noticeable ba talaga yung difference?
    sir, when i used nitro sa tires ko, medyo gumaan ng kaunti ang steering. i'll make an experiment (sana magawa ko, hehe). i'll have my tire inflated with regular air and compare it with nitro. magdadala na lang ako ng weighing scale. kung mas magaan ang tire w/nitro definitely gagaan ang steering. just like using concept one mags, mas light ang handling compared with silverwind kasi mas magaan ang weight. nasagot ko na rin sir ang question mo, hehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    sir, when i used nitro sa tires ko, medyo gumaan ng kaunti ang steering. i'll make an experiment (sana magawa ko, hehe). i'll have my tire inflated with regular air and compare it with nitro. magdadala na lang ako ng weighing scale. kung mas magaan ang tire w/nitro definitely gagaan ang steering. just like using concept one mags, mas light ang handling compared with silverwind kasi mas magaan ang weight. nasagot ko na rin sir ang question mo, hehe.
    Hmm... ako naman, didn't notice the difference in weight and ride quality with and without nitro. The only thing I noticed was constant tire pressure. Maybe I'm just not sensitive enough

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by islandermike View Post
    Hello Gents, name here is Mike. I am going home to Pinas from US soon and planning to buy a Fortuner. I want to buy a set of blings with tires here, pa ship ko na lang with my households. Problem is, I don't know all the details about the wheel size. I read that the correct tire size will be 265/50 to fit a 20 inchs wheels. Ang di ko alam eh yong offset and also the bolt pattern of the wheel. The Fortuner is not available here kaya di rin alam ng mga tire service centers. Thanks.
    hi mike, mike here too. check out reviews for hankook ventus tires. just got mine today, 265/50/20, rides way better than my stock potenzas.

salamat sa thread na ito, at natuluyan din ako ng 20s matapos maputukan ng gulong...

axis ordens 20 x 8.5, hankook ventus rh06, protectant na lang kulang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03 View Post
    axis ordens 20 x 8.5, hankook ventus rh06, protectant na lang kulang.
    hi. how much did the tires amount to?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03 View Post
    hi mike, mike here too. check out reviews for hankook ventus tires. just got mine today, 265/50/20, rides way better than my stock potenzas.
    I have the same tires on ROTA Extreme 20 x 9.5. ;-)

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    hi. how much did the tires amount to?
    it was $155 plus tax. i did have to pay for disposal, etc. sasabihan ko na si misis na mas firm ang ride (from 18s) pero di na kailangan. yung online reviews nagconvince sa akin. i think overdue na yung dati kong goma at 34k miles.

p.s. i got the wheels half off .

20" mags