The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Powgee!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ek2jayvee
    congrats pajerokid! nice rims. kala ko kuha ka rota extremes? what made you decide to purchase lensos. pero mas maganda siya! sana makapunta kayo sa pajero clan eb sa dec. 17 3pm sa gonuts donuts parking sa the fort. dumadami na pajero na naka blings!
    Will drop by sir! Seeya!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hihihi. Tenk yu po sa compliments.

I serviteked my ride yesterday and had a bit of wheel alignment. FOR THE FIRST TIME TUWID NA MANIBELA KO GOING STRAIGHT!!!! Ayus hehehe.

Also, is it me or did my turning radius DECREASE?! Or baka same lang kaya lang may psychological effect na alam kong naka bente ako kaya feeling ko nabawasan...

Having wider tires definitely makes the car follow the road's camber... meaning mas nagwa-wander pag uneven yung surface. nothing scary naman and kayang kaya ihandle.

jayvee: i got the lensos at almost the same acquisition cost as bnew extremes and nankang tires. thinking long term, i decided to go with these na lang hehe.

AC: I had to sell the ralliarts to my cousin kasi biglaan yung availability nung lenso. In any case they were supposed to be reserved to sir Pajoz.

Pajoz: bossing, sorry talaga. I had to get the lensos quickly kasi baka maunahan ako....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Share ko lang ang mga latest mags sa Singapore

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ek2jayvee,
    u considering changing to 20in rims, too?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga fafa, ilan psi pressure nyo? Mine seems to work fine at 30 front and 32 sa rear.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    But at the end of the day, who really cares right? Driving on 20's is a whole different experience altogether. And saying that it looks cool is an understatement!!!
    HEHE ibang iba ang feel good factor and wow factor ng mags hehehe

Congrat! Nice wheels

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oks ba?

Lenso T620s with 295/45/20 tires hehehe.

Very very quiet compared to AT tires. What i first though were bad wheel bearings turned out to be just tire noise.

Excellent handling, with a UTQG rating of A, the Mastercraft tires inspired confidence in both wet and dry handling. Very significant difference compared to AT.

Steering, waaaaay heavier. Consider the stock Paj tires of 265/70/16... 30mm diff speaks for itself.

Speed... major drop also. Cant get past 120kph. Must be the wind resistance of the wider tires.

Tagtag? Not really. This is the biggest surprise for me. I thought dropping aspect ratios from 70serie to 45s would be a major pain... it's not at all really. of course driving on blings would make you cautious of the road surface so medyo ingat talaga. But promise, okay lang hehehe.

But at the end of the day, who really cares right? Driving on 20's is a whole different experience altogether. And saying that it looks cool is an understatement!!!

Let the pics speak for themselves. I'll take better ones once the sun is up.... damn rain. The wheels look small in the pics but I assure you, they look bad *$$ in real flesh!!!

ganda! bagay na bagay sayo yung menyek tints hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, actually nagpalit na ako ng tint uli.... this time a bit darker pa... 3M HP5's

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Mga fafa, ilan psi pressure nyo? Mine seems to work fine at 30 front and 32 sa rear.
    sir, try mo nitrogen instead of the usual air. hindi iinit yung wheels and tires mo. mas gaganda ang ride mo and the steering will be much lighter. also, your tire pressure will be stable. yun ang pinalagay ko sa fortuner tires ko, php 100/tire nga lang.

binenta ko na rin yung 265/50/20 falken tires ko w/mondera mags. takot kasi ako sa mga bwisit na carjackers. and guess what, yung nakabili kinabit din sa fortuner.

20" mags