New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hello Gents, name here is Mike. I am going home to Pinas from US soon and planning to buy a Fortuner. I want to buy a set of blings with tires here, pa ship ko na lang with my households. Problem is, I don't know all the details about the wheel size. I read that the correct tire size will be 265/50 to fit a 20 inchs wheels. Ang di ko alam eh yong offset and also the bolt pattern of the wheel. The Fortuner is not available here kaya di rin alam ng mga tire service centers. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The bolt pattern is 139.7, six holes. The Fortuner can fit 8.5" - 9.5" as the width of the rims. Stay with 265/50 tires so that it doesn't scrape the inner fenders. The Fuzion ZRi is only $153 from tirerack.com.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oks ba?

Lenso T620s with 295/45/20 tires hehehe.

Very very quiet compared to AT tires. What i first though were bad wheel bearings turned out to be just tire noise.

Excellent handling, with a UTQG rating of A, the Mastercraft tires inspired confidence in both wet and dry handling. Very significant difference compared to AT.

Steering, waaaaay heavier. Consider the stock Paj tires of 265/70/16... 30mm diff speaks for itself.

Speed... major drop also. Cant get past 120kph. Must be the wind resistance of the wider tires.

Tagtag? Not really. This is the biggest surprise for me. I thought dropping aspect ratios from 70serie to 45s would be a major pain... it's not at all really. of course driving on blings would make you cautious of the road surface so medyo ingat talaga. But promise, okay lang hehehe.

But at the end of the day, who really cares right? Driving on 20's is a whole different experience altogether. And saying that it looks cool is an understatement!!!

Let the pics speak for themselves. I'll take better ones once the sun is up.... damn rain. The wheels look small in the pics but I assure you, they look bad *$$ in real flesh!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid: Awesome. Just plain awesome.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid

magkano inabot PK? meron dito sa amin same lenso rims nakakabit sa fortuner.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    saw one pajero wid the exact color as yours and same mags in dagupan, grabe GANDA!!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys! I just found out that my tires were underinflated, so i pumped up the pressure to 28psi, and the steering heaviness disappeared. However, mas tumagtag yung ride as expected. Im thinking of getting an HID kit to complete the look hehehe. I also adjusted the steering stopper for right turns to prevent the tires rubbing against the pitman or idler assembly (not sure which hehe).

Bilog: brand new lensos + cheapest tires would set you back around 120+ thou. Got mine at a bargain... but im not saying how much hehe I know a shop in blumentritt selling these exact rims (Lenso T620 brand new) + Pirelli Scorpion Zeros (95% pa DAW) for 95k. I saw the tires and very fresh pa naman.

Nixon: sino yung impostor na iyun hehehe
    Last edited by pajerokid; December 12th, 2005 at 09:19 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just saw this Pajero this morning at the parking lot... hehehe... mafia car!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pk = ballin out of control = #1 stunna

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks commish! now if you'd just stop kickin mah a$$ in TFBL!!!

M2, pare may te-text ako sayo in a while hehe

20" mags