The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir PK ganda ng tire cover mo!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yan ang gusto kong finish ng big rims. Ayoko yung chrome. But that's just me.

Iyan din ata ang rim ni kcboy sa Ssangyong Rexton niya.
    Gosh pare, I HATE CHROME!!! Kahit well made yung mags, its not a matter of IF bibitaw ang chrome but WHEN. You can never tell when a naughty canines gonna blast your chrome blings with urine.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by derick20 View Post
    sir pk,
    san po b ang blumentrit?san po banda doon?d po kc ako tga maynila eh..salamat ulit
    Sorry pare, dinadala lang din ako diyan, di ko kabisado manila streets e. Maybe some other tsikoteers can help you out.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by medyas View Post
    Sir pajerokid nice ride...hahaha kaya pala handsome sonofabich eh ikaw pala yun di ko kasi agad napuna ang sig mo. tanong lang sir, dark tint din ang sa front windshield mo di ba mahirap i-drive lalo na sa gabi?
    Thank you po Yup medium dark po yung front and yes medyo mahirap mag drive sa dilim and pag umuulan. Pero you kinda learn to deal with it and for me, advantages in comfort, privacy and security outweigh the slight inconveniences, imo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Powgee ng Pajero ni PK ;)

PK,
    295/45r20 yung goma mo?
    Yup. Yung isang pic na nasa shangrila carpark photoshopped po kaya mukhang 22 hihihihihi. As most oldtimers here know, photoshop is my hobby ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    Gosh pare, I HATE CHROME!!! Kahit well made yung mags, its not a matter of IF bibitaw ang chrome but WHEN. You can never tell when a naughty canines gonna blast your chrome blings with urine.
    oh yeah, those *#$ canines! well, the chrome of imported brands are said to be more durable/stain resistant as they are "harder" as compared to that of the local brands. but generally, it's more a matter of WHEN bibitaw. i hope those on mine stay for a long time ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    Yup. Yung isang pic na nasa shangrila carpark photoshopped po kaya mukhang 22 hihihihihi. As most oldtimers here know, photoshop is my hobby ;)
    hehe! yeah! i noticed that too. i'm considering the 295/45 series tires coz they're available on the Nankang list. hehehe! 50 series aren't. kaya para sa tipid meals...

Nankang!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    oh yeah, those *#$ canines! well, the chrome of imported brands are said to be more durable/stain resistant as they are "harder" as compared to that of the local brands. but generally, it's more a matter of WHEN bibitaw. i hope those on mine stay for a long time ;)
    Hehe. Or you can have someone on permanent standby to hose off ihi as soon as possible ;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Sir PK ganda ng tire cover mo!!
    Thanks po. I had to modify that to fit my 275's just adjust the 'buckle' and rivet it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yan ang gusto kong finish ng big rims. Ayoko yung chrome. But that's just me.

Iyan din ata ang rim ni kcboy sa Ssangyong Rexton niya.
    otep,
    those are exactylythe same rims i have.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
20-22"s on a gen 2.5....