New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    May OTJ kami noon at PUJ. Sa OTJ ako natuto magmaneho. Binenta ni Tatay tapos bumili siya ng Liteace. Pagkatapos ng kolehiyo at nagtrabaho bumili ako ng Toyota Corolla. Pagkabili ko ng sariling bahay ay binenta ko ang Toyota Corolla at bumili naman ng Hona Civic at nag-asawa. Bago kami magkababy binenta ko ang Honda Civic at bumili ng Honda CRV. Gusto ko pa din magkaOTJ someday.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    gud day...

pwede po b malaman mga price ng mga jeep... tska contact nos. please

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format & grammar.

Read the rules.

Ignorance of the rules is NOT an excuse.

Repeat offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think a ojt would be practical as a pangharabas car yung gagamitin sa palengke at short trips..When buying or building an ojt do it correctly dont cut corners to make it reliable if applicable bolt on the parts instead of welding it so its not a pain in the ass to replace if needed.Heres another point,yes a second hand car is cheap these days but not everybody has a steady income to buy parts for a car which some can sometimes be expensive. just my opinion..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip View Post
    I think a ojt would be practical as a pangharabas car yung gagamitin sa palengke at short trips..When buying or building an ojt do it correctly dont cut corners to make it reliable if applicable bolt on the parts instead of welding it so its not a pain in the ass to replace if needed.Heres another point,yes a second hand car is cheap these days but not everybody has a steady income to buy parts for a car which some can sometimes be expensive. just my opinion..
    same with me,praktikal at pangharabas,mahirap din pumunta ng palengke kung maganda ang sasakyan mo , i just recently bought a semi-stainless OTJ ; para na rin sa future if you dont have enough income mas madali ang maintenance ng OTJ , may pagpraktisan pa ang mga bata sa pagmamaneho , walang gaanong problema kung magasgasan man ang OTJ;

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    But didn't you just point out that OJTs have a problem that they do not have a "standard" quality of assembly or construction. That means each OJT is a unique vehicle in how it was assembled and the parts used on it.

For the same money, you can buy a used car that have "standard" parts. Plus you have the added comfort of airconditioning and security of locked doors.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    But didn't you just point out that OJTs have a problem that they do not have a "standard" quality of assembly or construction. That means each OJT is a unique vehicle in how it was assembled and the parts used on it.

For the same money, you can buy a used car that have "standard" parts. Plus you have the added comfort of airconditioning and security of locked doors.
    i guess your correct sir ghostrider on what i pointed out, but again it has been pointed out that for the same amount of money you can get a secondhand car...But with a secondhand car if you dont have extra cash lying around your screwed, you still wont be able to use the vehicle with confidence..People i know who bought secondhand cars have spent alot of money to make there cares reliable again.It all comes down to money..its the ugly truth but its the truth..We have two vehicles one innova and one assembled wrangler so i know how it is in both the assembled world and factory manufactured car..Not everybody has a stable income to fix or repair things such as airconditioning as we all know sometimes it doesnt come cheap..so i understand and respect those who have to live with assembled vehicles..just my point of view.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    i guess your correct sir ghostrider on what i pointed out, but again it has been pointed out that for the same amount of money you can get a secondhand car...But with a secondhand car if you dont have extra cash lying around your screwed, you still wont be able to use the vehicle with confidence..People i know who bought secondhand cars have spent alot of money to make there cares reliable again.It all comes down to money..its the ugly truth but its the truth..We have two vehicles one innova and one assembled wrangler so i know how it is in both the assembled world and factory manufactured car..Not everybody has a stable income to fix or repair things such as airconditioning as we all know sometimes it doesnt come cheap..so i understand and respect those who have to live with assembled vehicles..just my point of view.
    amen to that bro.. meron din akong otj na ginagamit ko pag nag punta sa palaengke o sa inuman hahah.. until recently nabangga ako sa puno at ang naging damage lang ng otj ay yung fender which pwede naman pukpukin.. tibay talaga ng otj kung sa oto yun medyo malaki magagastos sigurado

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Ako rin meron OTJ SS, hanggang ngayon ay ok na ok pa. 1994 pa iyon yaring cavite, lowered at 3AU ang engine at ang ibang parts gaya ng steering wheel ay made in italy. Di nga malaki ang gastos sa maintainance, ipingagamit ko na nga lang sa kapatid ko para di masira. Una kong sasakyan kaya di maipag bili.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fernanmig View Post
    hi guys,

Lover din po ako ng owner type jeep. i bought mine second hand but i have problem na talagang pinupuntirya kong maayos. pinaayos ko na rin sya at pinalitan ang mga dapat palitan pero ganun pa din. the problem is pag nasa 50 to 60 na nag wiwigle na ang front wheel at parang matatangala ang harap. pinalitan ko na gearbox, mags, gulong pero eto parin sya hindi makatakbo ng maayos ka pag nalubak parang makakalas. sayang maayos pa ang kaha at makina. pls. any one could help us. thanks
    Maluwag na ang mga bearing (top & bottom) sa unahan

Stainless Owner Type Jeeps