New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    hi, i have just joined the forum, i am from england and i have a jeep built in the philippines it was built at NANDINGS WELDING AND PAINT SHOP METRO MANILA, OR IT WAS PAINTED THERE, it was built for a english guy and delivered to the uk. it spent 8 years as a theatre prop in the stage production of miss siagon. i bought it and i am restoring it .finding out what parts it is made from is the hard part. it did have a mitsubishi saturn engine but that was removed for the theater. i have fitted a uk ford engine/gearbox, i will post some pics when i find out how to do it. is nandings still in operation? i await any replys. regards malc

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ALthough I am not sure about NANDING's... you can give MD JUAN a try.

You can find them via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDJuanjeeps

Other contact info:

Address: No. 2 Susano Road, Bo. Deparo, Novaliches, 1420 Caloocan, Philippines

Telephone: (632)930 8012

Email: elviecalderon*mdjuan.com.ph, sales.mdjuan*gmail.com

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    hi,i have tried to upload some pics of my cars but the system wont allow me to put them on,so to make it clearer , my jeep is a philippino built stainless jeep. it is called a saturn jeep. it originally had a mitsubishi saturn engine but that was lost it now has a uk ford crossflow engine, this jeep is the only one in the uk and there is a lot of interest in it, i will keep trying to upload the pics, regards malc

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by malc295 View Post
    hi,i have tried to upload some pics of my cars but the system wont allow me to put them on,so to make it clearer , my jeep is a philippino built stainless jeep. it is called a saturn jeep. it originally had a mitsubishi saturn engine but that was lost it now has a uk ford crossflow engine, this jeep is the only one in the uk and there is a lot of interest in it, i will keep trying to upload the pics, regards malc
    You have to upload your pictures to a photo sharing site like PHOTOBUCKET.COM and then place the picture's link in the forums for others to access.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    hi i have put the pics on my profile, i had to put my tvr as a t350 it is a 280i but you can see the pics of the jeep so hopfully someone will recognise the make, regards malc

introduction / Pinoy Jeep / help needed for parts / vehicle in UK