New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_talabis View Post
    alam niyo mga bossing, umpisahan na ninyo magaral tumipa ng bisikleta. nung inumpisahan ang thread na ito, 38 lang ang gasolina. ngayon 47 na. aakyat pa habang nauubos ang imbak na langis ng mundo. malapit na bumango ang hangin at manunumbalik na ang mga alitaptap. disenyo na lang sa garahe ang sasakyan pag dumating ang panahon na yaon......lalo na natin di papansinin si dingel......baka may gera patani na din dahil ang pagaawayan na sa mundo ay tubig.

Looks like you will still have a long wait to see the day when oil runs out.

I assume you are refering to the "peak oil" concept where the world has used up half of it's oil reserves and down to it's last half of world oil supply.

Debunking the Myth of Peak Oil:
    http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil...er-Part-1.html
    http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil...er-Part-2.html

And even if the world runs out of oil, I doubt if someone like Dingel can truly invent a working "water-powered-car". Why? Well, isn't it obvious that the first application of such would have been a "water-powered-electric-generator" to generate electricity so you would be electrically independent from Mercalco? It doesn't take a genius right?

So my challenge to you, build a working water-powered-electric-generator roughly based on Dingel's designs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I did a google search and found this...

LINK: Hydrogen Fuel Car, Hydrogen Fuel Engine, Water Car - Daniel Dingle Foundation

A foundation under Dingle's name... WTF?!?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    gh, kindly check pls. if GTO's enrichko is one of the founding members of the foundation......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    gh, kindly check pls. if enrichko is one of the founding members of the foundation......
    I dont think so... meron competing product kasi si Dingle, oil treatment

Check out the contact info:

wow!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ang layo. switzerland pa.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Dingel-The Reclusive Pinoy "Inventor"