New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing ah.
    daming for sale sa link.
    kaso yung kaunahan, "Contact No(s).:09159423531 Cell Phone Lost Last Sunday noon"
    =)
    wala lang.
    ni share ko lang.
    Last edited by jappy; December 22nd, 2008 at 08:21 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *ghosthunter
    gee, thanks for the info

*dvldoc
    how about dun sa isang search result dyan sa link na binigay mo na merong pic pa yata ng tesda ba yun? basta pang 5th sa results. "our search is over" daw eih? ano magandang legal action or mga dapat ginagawang action para sa mga ganyan?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Dingel = con artist + magnanakaw

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    *ghosthunter
    gee, thanks for the info

*dvldoc
    how about dun sa isang search result dyan sa link na binigay mo na merong pic pa yata ng tesda ba yun? basta pang 5th sa results. "our search is over" daw eih? ano magandang legal action or mga dapat ginagawang action para sa mga ganyan?
    Can you hit that back in English for us Tagalog challenged people

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    did we really need another thread after the 1,435,410 Dingel/water powered car threads that have come previously? these threads are like those bad 80's slasher flicks that follow the exact same plotlines time after time. why not revive one of those threads instead of producing Dawn of the Living Dingel Part 13? :rofl01:

anyone who has read the gigabytes of e-text devoted to this subject, and still remains unconvinced on whether it is true or a fraud, needs to shut off their computer, drive to Dingeltown, and have it installed in their car. if you still don't believe the science and independent testing then you deserve everything you get if it breaks your car.

and anyone who poses as an unaffiliated user to perpetuate fraud on unsuspecting tsikot members deserves even worse. what goes around comes around, buddy.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    did we really need another thread after the 1,435,410 Dingel/water powered car threads that have come previously? these threads are like those bad 80's slasher flicks that follow the exact same plotlines time after time. why not revive one of those threads instead of producing Dawn of the Living Dingel Part 13?

anyone who has read the gigabytes of e-text devoted to this subject, and still remains unconvinced on whether it is true or a fraud, needs to shut off their computer, drive to Dingeltown, and have it installed in their car. if you still don't believe the science and independent testing then you deserve everything you get if it breaks your car.

and anyone who poses as an unaffiliated user to perpetuate fraud on unsuspecting tsikot members deserves even worse. what goes around comes around, buddy.
    :funny::clap1::clap1::clap1::clap1:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *dvldoc
    it's about for the link that you gave? there's a picture there of their product that displays a text saying "our search is over blah blah blah and so on" with a logo i think from tesda or something (coz i dont know what that logo was but it sure was from the government), meaning they could have used that for (i think) letting us know that they are certified or something. what i just want to ask was what actions could a people do to those when you know their products was just scam/fraud? can they be put to jail or something?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [SIZE=4]Merry Christmas!!![/SIZE]:choir::smsmiley::santas::santa:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    it's about for the link that you gave? there's a picture there of their product that displays a text saying "our search is over blah blah blah and so on" with a logo i think from tesda or something (coz i dont know what that logo was but it sure was from the government), meaning they could have used that for (i think) letting us know that they are certified or something. what i just want to ask was what actions could a people do to those when you know their products was just scam/fraud? can they be put to jail or something?
    Thanks, Time for a little alcohol injection for that impreza

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I think Dingel idea is not totally impossible but then again it's not his idea.

Have you guys heard of the Hydrogen Vehicle? A hydrogen vehicle is a vehicle that uses hydrogen as its on-board fuel for motive power. The chemical energy of hydrogen is converted into mechanical energy (torque) in one of two methods: combustion, or electrochemical conversion in a fuel-cell:

* In hydrogen internal combustion engine vehicles, the hydrogen is combusted in engines in fundamentally the same method as traditional internal combustion engine vehicles.

* In fuel-cell conversion, the hydrogen is reacted with oxygen to produce water and electricity, the latter being used to power an electric traction motor.

Now, water is composed of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom (H2O). Mr. Dingel might have thought that the water will be a good source of hydrogen to power the "hydrogen internal combustion engine" which operates in the same manner as with the traditional internal combustion engines that we have today. He was thinking to break the 2 hydrogen atoms from the atom of oxygen and thus effectively producing hydrogen.

I hope you now see the connection.

Again, I think Dingel idea is not totally impossible but then again it's not his idea.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Dingel-The Reclusive Pinoy "Inventor"