New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    so its here already. taken from Autobisyo's fb page. tinted and undercoat.

http://www.facebook.com/autobisyo

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    5008 sir? Congrats! I got myself a 3008 2.0L What tints did you get?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Open na yung Peugeot Las Pinas at Peugeot Quirino Avenue..Panay 3008 at 5008 ang on display..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Open na yung Peugeot Las Pinas at Peugeot Quirino Avenue..Panay 3008 at 5008 ang on display..
    Is the Quirino Ave branch the same as the one in Otis (Manila)? Nakita ko kasi na hinati yung existing Kia dealership para ma-accomodate yung Peugot. I think that's the main branch of Kia. I wonder if they will do the same in Pasay City, medyo malaki din yung Kia showroom doon.
    Last edited by 3ple4; January 7th, 2013 at 08:02 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scowsfield View Post
    6speed tranny, 2.0L crdi euroV 163bhp 340nm torque, 17" alloys, cielo roof.
    Too many to mention coz it's really loaded.

You could try and look for it on facebook, Peugeot Philippines (under Auto Circulo - LP dealer's page) they don't have a website yet.
    Pwede na subukan yung Euro4 diesel ng Unioil

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Yes bro But hindi naman maselan sa Diesel ang HDi engines sa mga nababasa ko sa net. Hehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yung sa Pasay?Kay Felix Mabilog yun at malamang gawing Peugeot dealership din yan..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Wanted to drive the 5008 but they don't have test drive units.

Wondering if the ride is really comfortable given our very poor road conditions and if the semi automatic is jerky.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Yup, dito sa LPC,- katabi niya ay dealership ng Kia....

Dito iyan sa may tapat ng URCI.....

Mabisita nga minsan (kahit hindi ako bibili)...

17.9K:cupid2:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Apologies for the long post hehe.

Was able to ride the 3008 last week, the Cabanatuan dealer's president (Rem Tolentino) drove me around and the ride is really decent at front but my mom who's seating at the back told me the ride is a bit firm but still comfortable. In theory, the 5008 should have a better ride because of the longer wheelbase. I'm scheduled for a test drive tomorrow, hope it really is comfortable.

Yes, the 5008 Allure looks like a mommy/soccer mom van but I don't mind driving it Hehe. Or... I can hire a driver

Here are the features that I liked :
    • Soft-touch interior materials - I think the interior is much better in person
    • 5 star rating at NCAP - comes with 6 airbags, my previous choices has only 2
    • Big boot with not so bad third row seating for two
    • 1.6L Diesel engine with Micro hybrid technology (start-stop system)
    • Glass roof - Would be nicer if it opens though
    • Heads up display - Speed and distance alert
    • Headrest monitors that have separate input options and a power outlet
    • Tray at the second row - My first time to see this in a local vehicle that's not high end
    • Retractable blinds at the second and third row - something I think you only find in luxury vehicles and the Exalta's before
    • Electronic Parking brake
    • Diesel Particulate Filter - collects harmful particles from dirty fuel and eventually burning them. Not sure if this is really effective since they are claiming this is "worlds-first)
    • Hill Start Assist - Isn't this standard for Automatic cars?

I just wish it has:
    • HID projector head lights (checking again if I can order this)
    • The head unit with pop up display and GPS navigation - I think this is standard in Malaysia but not sure if they have the GPS function because Rem told me that the GPS will not function here
    • Second row center armrest
    • Smart key with proximity sensor and push button ignition
    • Donut spare tire - it only has a mobility kit (checking if available for order)

Some known issues/cons/problems I've read from the internet:
    • Windshield visibility glare - Because of the glass angle
    • Interior squeeks and rattles - Center console, rubber door seals, the suede-like material in between the door and body. Can be fixed with double sided foam tapes and lubricants like WD-40
    • Chrome exterior panels comes off easily

Just a side story:
    Was planning to get the Ranger 4x2 A/T (placed an order September 2012 and I still don't have an allocation up to now) or the Montero Non-VGT 4x2 M/T to use as my daily car to alternate with my E46 316i then I will use my BMW E87 120i as a weekend car. Then I saw the Santa Fe and the Sorento, I liked it so much that I want to sell my E87 so that I can afford one.

Then I saw the Peugeot 5008 Allure at Quirino. I know, it doesn't have the ground clearance/ruggedness of my other choices but I'm really impressed with the interior quality and the standard equipment, some you don't really need but nice to have. I like the Hyunda's exterior and the Kia's interior. I think the Korean SUV's design is a lot better than the Japanese counterparts though. Just my preference

Disclaimer: Not connected w the Peugeot group.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast