New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wish I had the height control switch for the antenna in my Pajero. Unfortunately, my Pajero is an ex-ADB vehicle so it's pretty basic (although it's a Gen 2 Pajero, I don't even have an intercooler in my engine.) unlike the local units so I don't have the switch for the antenna. That was the reason why my only option was to get the OEM antenna rod.

luckytruck: The height was the only real issue for me because of the lack of the height control switch. The other parts of the antenna such as the rubber grommet and antenna bracket can be installed with a little bit of ingenuity. I guess you should have it done by an audio shop since they're likely to be more familiar with replacement of the antenna rod or the entire antenna unit.
    Last edited by Ikabod; June 24th, 2004 at 11:23 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    thanks ikabod, magtanong na ako sa mga audio shops dito.

andy

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    andy, kung makakalas mo yung buong assembly ng antenna, good. kapapalit ko pa lang ng antena ng esi ko at dala ko sya sa mga surplus store. Yung binigay sakin is almost the same(structure) ng esi but nun kabit ko na, maigsi yung thread sa ibabaw. nung soli ko, me nakita sila exactly the same ng esi, so simpleng kabit lang. sa tingin ko yun unang binigay ay pang fendermounted(pajero, trooper & alike) at madami sila. baka pwede yun sa paj mo. btw, Php750 lang kuha ko. Sana makatulong.
    Last edited by niwde11; June 24th, 2004 at 12:31 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    salamat sa info pare, sayang lang dito ako sa gen santos nakatira. but at least i know from your experience that surplus or replacement can be used.

thanks pare,

andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
where to get antenna rod for gen 2 pajero?