New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    guys, where can i get the antenna rod for my gen 2 pajero. naputol kasi ng previous owner (bwisit). kung pwede surplus lang, better.

thanks,

andy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa casa. P3500 ata ang assembly, kasama na motor.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yikes, for 3500, pagtiyagaan ko na ang mahinang reception ng radio ko

anyone know of a place that sells the rod only?

andy

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually a generic rod will work. sa banawe marami, not sure lang where in Gensan my friend

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kahit anong antena pala pwede? what kind of shop should i look at? car shop? sound shop?

andy

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mangyayari is, kelangan diskartehan yung antenna assembly. you have to get a rod which is more or less the same length as the stock one and take it from there.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    thanks PK, mahanap nga sa weekend

andy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I bought my antenna rod at El Dorado. I forgot how much but it was a a bit expensive. I had to get it because I tried putting those Taiwan made ones but it was substantially longer than the stock length of the Pajero's antenna (It was so long that it kept hitting the low horizontal beams in SM Megamalls covered parking area.). It's relatively easy to install the antenna rod by yourself although you'll end up with very greasy hands after installing it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    true. the motor assembly is chockfull of grease. but Pajeros have antenna switches where you could adjust the length. have you tried using that?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ikabod, pare, is the length the only issue? diba the pajero has a control for raising the antenna half height lang?

in any case, wala namang parking garage pa dito sa gen santos (di pa tapos yung sa KCC Mall) so i only have to worry about it when i go to Davao.

so what kind of shop do i go to? automotive? audio?

thanks,

andy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
where to get antenna rod for gen 2 pajero?