New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sir, I saw this ad kasi on pinoyexchange. i was thinking of buying, since due na ako for oil change. what do you guys think? mura lang oh.. ang gamit ko dati is yung shell helix plus. yung blue. parehas lang halos ng price. yung 1 litre of oil ko kasi ng helix is 1.1k,

my car is already 14 yrs old. 2.0 automatic. pero never pa naman sya na total overhaul.. top overhaul lang.

Pennzoil 100% Synthetic w/ Pennzane (NASA technology)

- SAE 5W-50
    - API SJ
    - change oil interval 3,000miles (or 4,800km)
    - selling at P250/qt (.946lit) or P1,320 for a box of 6qts.
    call 412-6092 or txt 09178544980
    - we can deliver if order is 2boxes and above (w/in Metro Manila) for provincial orders we'll arrange delivery via LBC at buyers account
    - our office is in New Manila, QC for pick up orders. email ossimanila*hotmail.com
    Im not really expecting for a miracle, pero kasi diba mas kilala yung penzoil kaysa sa shell oils? and i read good reviews..

any opniong would be greatly appreciated. :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Switching from a dino oil to a synthetic oil may enhance oil leaks if you have any. The molecules of synthetic oils are smaller and can seep into areas dino oil can't.

You may notice a difference when you change oils, primarily due to the detergents mixed in them and how they affect your car.

what's the right oil viscosity?