New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Peeps, saan banda ito? Haba kasi ng Aurora eh.

Kailangan ko lang sana magparefill ng fluid shocks. Kung may alam kayong iba, paki post na lang. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Velocity aurora blvd is in San Juan. Across a Caltex station, between A. Juan and R Lagmay- that's before the J Ruiz LRT station if coming from cubao.
    But there's a better one, recommended in this forum, that's just past the LRT station. Forgot the name...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    just after the lrt of j ruiz..there is ZEE.

he can also convert your fluid shocks to gas

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Really? Right now, I have this so-called TEMS (Toyota Electronically Modulated Suspension) shocks at the front. It's fluid type but the softness/hardness can be adjusted by the touch of a switch. I think they just lack fluid and are not worn out because they can still be hard or soft. My problem is that the front tends to bottom out (as in you feel like punched on the butt hard) when it hits something like an embossed manhole.

This Zee shop seems promising, but I hope the repair won't cost as much as new shocks.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    price for ea shocks 600pesos
    labor for ea shocks 100pesos
    nagpagawa ako last feb so far maganda parin at pwede mong ibalik after mong matest para sa tigas na gusto mo.

Velocity Aurora Blvd.