New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Hi Guys, any comments on my fortunerV 3.0 2006 model turbocharger. Toyota Lipa, Batangas says I need to replace my turbo with oil leak problem and my engine 1Kd is consuming too much oil. There is this oil burning smell and white smoke at times. Reference to with other experts reveal same diagnose. Anybody knows where I can get a brand new OEM TURBO CHARGER for my Fortuner at a price cheaper than what they offer at toyota. Besides it will take a month before they can deliver from Japan, that long. Please help me on this.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I'd still check the turbo's shaft for XYZ play and compare it to the same model with a newer turbo. It is also possible that your oil's NOACK volatility is high, thus the high oil consumption. How much oil are you losing every 5Tkm? Do you top up with a different brand/viscosity of oil?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by noyzky View Post
    Hi Guys, any comments on my fortunerV 3.0 2006 model turbocharger. Toyota Lipa, Batangas says I need to replace my turbo with oil leak problem and my engine 1Kd is consuming too much oil. There is this oil burning smell and white smoke at times. Reference to with other experts reveal same diagnose. Anybody knows where I can get a brand new OEM TURBO CHARGER for my Fortuner at a price cheaper than what they offer at toyota. Besides it will take a month before they can deliver from Japan, that long. Please help me on this.
    check mo to nag post yan sa fb

fb_img_1480406165310.jpg
    fb_img_1480405932116.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
turbo repair kits?!?!