New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    check out my previous thread "turbo servicing" , use the search function. it may help.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yup ive checked that sometime ago pero ang layo ko kse sa blumentritt eh. did yours leak like that? and you mentioned like changing the mechanical seal...did they also charge you for this? thanks for bringing this up...that may be my last option, considering budget is a bit tight...haven't recovered yet from my clutch parts replacements! =)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ...and i am not that familiar with the place...is that somewhere near chinese general? thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    [QUOTE=BeetOls]Does your turbo leak this? Mine does (isuzu fuego)! Anyone here having the same problem? If yes, what have you done about it?

I inquired about turbo servicing and repair kit price is just unbelievable! would appreciate any sugges

maybe......maybe.... kung may orifice plate un oil drain tube ng t/c mo baka barado kaya nagkakaron ng back pressure,then leaks to the bushing.kc un ibang t/c designs meron.pero most prob'ly worn out or stucked na rin un seal rings(mech seal) and bushings malaki na clearance and needs replacement........... please correct me if i'm wrong.......

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Beetols;

my friend's 4M40 pajero suffered a much more worse faith than you, his suv's consumed 4 liters of oil on the way up to baguio! the culprit was a worn out bushing inside the turbo, engine oil started to leak through the turbo up to the intake manifold...

the guys at MSF was able to fix it.

of course this is no guarantee that they can solve your problem, but they were able to solve my friend's and mine...

yes its near chinese general. it more near the LRT station.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ok...they must be good...guess ill pay them a visit sometime next week as my rig is undergoing some major repairs with its internals and fixing the said leak is on my list. thanks again! btw, sana kilala sila when i ask around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Turbo Leak