New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup thats a positive side of rav4, it almost carnap resistant, but having to encounter this problem just for a key replacement...almost a 100k it would sound like a big joke...=(

more than a month, the car went in march 26, out on 30, in on april 2 out on 27, in again on may 4 up to present... i just need the car on weekends as i go to manila, and the parts hasnt arrived yet so its ok to pull the car out on weekends. problem is they still dont know what to do... tsk tsk tsk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can try calling up Toyota Shaw-Ortigas... baka mas may experience sila with that kind of installation (since mas malaki sila).

Note to self: Buy a new carabiner to securely fasten my key.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    solex nalang kahit baduy

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the message i forwarded to the branch president.

Good day.

I would just want to air my grievances and rants regarding the manner you handle our insurance policy. I would not contest that your company is among the top insurance firm, however after experiencing such inconsiderate treatment from your office.

If you view your clients profile, you could see some lapse of payment or irregularity of payment, this is only due to the insufficient monitoring and client assistance you offer, I believe that your office clerks should be the one to follow up their client for the renewal of their policy. Big banks treat each of their clients with utmost care and consideration, they have the heart that understands and has an in depth awareness of what the public needs, which Standard Insurance Company is neglecting. All the banks here in Tarlac could attest that I pay my dues in advance. The problem lies inside your inefficient company.

Having the key snatch from my driver by a thief along the roads of Avenida, Sta Cruz Manila, is not quite new, but having that special key and a car that has an anti thief device, which is the immobilizer, wherein no other key could be duplicated and be used to start that engine of the car is an innovation, I suppose your company comprehend. So if the key is stolen, its just as saying goodbye to your car.

After encountering that incident, I immediately have the car fixed by changing all the locks, why change the locks and not just have the key duplicated, for the simple reason, that the thief who stole the key could open and drive away my car at any moment, without any effort of a force entry. So why should I have the anxiety and fears that my car could be stolen at any given moment after I park.

Actually I am already doing Standard Insurance a big favor, for your office from sparing so much money, if this car is stolen, with the thief having the key to simply open the car, start the engine and drive away with it, yes that simple. And if that car was stolen, you will just give me a new car, as I am enrolled in a comprehensive insurance policy. Why didn’t I just think of doing that instead, it is because I am not cruel and I think on a bigger perspective.

After our contact expires, ill be transferring my car to a better Insurance company. A company that build would want to build bridges, and consider why we, car owners need an indemnity for.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
tulong nawalang susi