New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not sure about the diagnostics tools. probably not. my friend just called me about an hour ago and she was so frustrated. they promised to call her at the end of the working day today to advise if they were able to 'borrow' a working RAV4, but didn't. i'm thinking of loaning my RAV, but I'm afraid of what toyota shaw will do to it. hahaha.

carlocaraddict, thanks for the vote of confidence. i hope they know what they're doing.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diagnostic tool is just like a giant PDA with a wire that plugs into the diagnostic port of the vehicle. Parang higanteng USB.

For convenience's sake, ipahiram mo na siguro unit mo. On the condition that you will be present to view what they do.

Pagpapalitin lang naman ECU niyo (parang cartrige lang ng Nintendo iyan). Para lang magkaalalam kung ECU ba o hindi ang problema. This should not take more than 30 mins. Unless ubod ng tang* talaga ang gumagawa ng sasakyan.

Pero kung pwede, ipalipat mo na ng dealer iyan. Kahit kayo na kumuha ng towing service. Check mo na lang sa GrupoToyota kung ano maipapayo ng mga Toyota boys.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

you think i should advise her to transfer to toyota pasong tamo? i had my RAV serviced there for my 20km check up and they detected the brake problem discussed in the RAV4 thread. no problem about customer service also.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    add ko lang Toyota Quezon Avenue - mediocre service. Yung adviser nila dun kung anu-anong service order ang ilalagay sa papel hanggang lumaki nang lumaki bill mo.

For me, ok ang Toyota Libis tsaka Toyota Marikina. Sa Toyota Marikina ittest drive pa nila kotse mo dun sa open lot nila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yabang din nun naka-usap kong SA diyan sa TQA (akala niya siguro wala akong alam sa sasakyan). Siguro nagpapayabangan sila nung staff na nakausap ko sa Honda Quezon Avenue! hahahaha.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Been having regular PM done in Casa for our rides for more than 10yrs now. Had two PMs done at Toyota Shaw since I posted in this thread. Let's just say that I now prefer to go elsewhere na for services that I dont think I really need Toyota.

Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    shortly after milenyo, her car refused to start. lights, wiper etc are ok, but engine didn't start.
    Do you know what happened just before your friend's Rav refused to start? Was it just parked, did it go through some flood before parking, or was it under heavy rain, or flood while parked?
    Last edited by Autobeat; October 5th, 2006 at 10:42 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yabang din nun naka-usap kong SA diyan sa TQA (akala niya siguro wala akong alam sa sasakyan). Siguro nagpapayabangan sila nung staff na nakausap ko sa Honda Quezon Avenue! hahahaha.
    Yung nakausap kong SA yung maputing lalaki na may pagkasilahis..oo mayabang kala mo andami niyang alam sa kotse. Baklang yun! basta kung anuanung issuggest na "kailangan" daw gawin para lang lumaki ang bill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Shaw - OK ba service?