New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    ma segway lang konti ..
    meron pa ba nag ooffer nun "repair" na better than orig nga mga stab links rack end tie rod? sarado na kasi zee eh

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ma segway lang konti ..
    meron pa ba nag ooffer nun "repair" na better than orig nga mga stab links rack end tie rod? sarado na kasi zee eh
    Sa cruven meron pa. Just had my other vios checked last saturday.

So far, pinaka honest na cruven is the main branch near crame. The other branches, prepare to be hold up

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    They don't have the parts that time. Trav was telling me to buy the parts and bring it back to Ryan kaso alam mo naman by schedule dun, malayo pa sakin (will keep going back for pms or other repairs though). He gave me recos naman sa atf dialysis, except for these suspension parts. Ako talaga maghahanap.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    For atf, make sure you use the proper fluid. T-IV or WS, depending on your engine. A mismatch can damage your tranny.

Lately, what i do is call known autosupply, haggle the price and when we agree, fund transfer the payment and get lalamove to pickup the item. Saves me time and some money too.

Btw, good bushing brand is RBI and costs 280 sa banawe. Suspension parts go for 555.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    For atf, make sure you use the proper fluid. T-IV or WS, depending on your engine. A mismatch can damage your tranny.

Lately, what i do is call known autosupply, haggle the price and when we agree, fund transfer the payment and get lalamove to pickup the item. Saves me time and some money too.

Btw, good bushing brand is RBI and costs 280 sa banawe. Suspension parts go for 555.

Sinulat lahat ni Ryan sir pinakita ko na lang sa shop. Salamat sa tips.tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You're welcome LM. I'm sure all the guys' recommendations here are good choices.

Hirap lang i-recommend yung other places near us in Rizal. I have no firsthand experience with them. In a few months I can recommend a shop that's just about to open. It might be a little closer to your location.

In the meantime maybe ask a brother or other relative to go with you?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    You're welcome LM. I'm sure all the guys' recommendations here are good choices.

Hirap lang i-recommend yung other places near us in Rizal. I have no firsthand experience with them. In a few months I can recommend a shop that's just about to open. It might be a little closer to your location.

When that shop opens, i will definitely go there.

I heard the owner is mabait and makalaglag pantry tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Time and availability. tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links I barely have the time myself to be honest. I know what you mean that's why I'd rather ask around first for recommendations. Kahit mas malayo or mas pricey, isang abala na lang kesa mas ma-inconvenienced ako pag palpak or hindi honest. We have a Motech near us, quoted 13k to change fuel something about my rough idling, without even doing elimination check to see what's the root of the problem. I went to Dadudz in Caloocan. After cleaning maf and tb, meron pa din. Turned out it's the spark plugs.

Salamat ulit. tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Time and availability. tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links I barely have the time myself to be honest. I know what you mean that's why I'd rather ask around first for recommendations. Kahit mas malayo or mas pricey, isang abala na lang kesa mas ma-inconvenienced ako pag palpak or hindi honest. We have a Motech near us, quoted 13k to change fuel something about my rough idling, without even doing elimination check to see what's the root of the problem. I went to Dadudz in Caloocan. After cleaning maf and tb, meron pa din. Turned out it's the spark plugs.

Wow LM... na solve na din erratic idling ng sasakyan mo... good job! Believe ako sayo, ikaw talaga nagpapa ayos...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    When that shop opens, i will definitely go there.

I heard the owner is mabait and makalaglag pantry tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links
    You are too kind bro. I hear the owner has little to offer other than a pleasing personality 😇

While there are those who are just out to make a quick buck (I was also a victim of this), I'd also cut the good shops some slack. Imho car troubleshooting can be hit or miss even for the best guys. The ones with a lot of experience just have a higher chance of making the correct diagnosis.

Best we can do is take it to a couple trusted shops or more and compare their findings.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Sa cruven meron pa. Just had my other vios checked last saturday.

So far, pinaka honest na cruven is the main branch near crame. The other branches, prepare to be hold up

thanks bro
    pa check ko nalang kanila tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer linkstie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
tie-rod end,rack end,stabilizer links