New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yebo, sa cebu kasi aku eh. kung ok lang sayo i will pay for the shipping. that is if its not too much for you. less than 0.5m x 0.5m ata ung underside ng carseat ko. bale dalawa nun. pero try ko lng din ung hood insulation na sinasabi ni bluebimmer. if you can bring the insulation or not, it would be fine. ung hindi ka maabala. thanks...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, will bring home 1 sqm of the ceramic wool. gusto mo may friend ako dito na taga cebu city, uuwi sya sa feb 24 padala ko sa kanya. just introduce yourself as my friend na lang pero wag mo na kwentuhan at baka mabisto ehehehe! ask ko muna siya kung ok sa kanya, if not ako na lang maguuwi then just pay for the lbc charges.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ok yan sir yebo, however you want it to get here, its fine. just let me know ano dapat kung bayaran. btw, you can email me directly at rbirondo*timex.com for updates and changes. parang di kasi gumagana thread subsciption eh, refresh lng ako palagi sa browser. heheh. thanks ulit ha.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cut and packed. kaso medyo mabigat ang 1 sqm, nasa 5 kg ang weight. paki measure mo nga yung exact size so baka mabawasan natin ng konti ang i-uwi kong material pards. ask mo kaya sa sulpicio lines/wga/negros navigation magkano ang bayad sa package weighing 5 kg, approximate size of 24"x12"x4". kasi pag sa lbc baka mahal. email me your complete name and address yebo8*yahoo.com full na daw ang bag ng friend ko na taga cebu so send ko na lang sa iyo.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ok, got the details. am going to ayala center after ofc, so ill just ask sa mga courier doon kung magkano singil nila sa ganyang package. tsaka check ko rin yung exact dimensions ng paglalagyan ko. update kita bukas. thanks sir yebo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lbc transpak is about P90/kg na yata.

your best bet is airport-to-airport cargo...but you're going to owe yebo big-time! coz he have to go to the cargo section of PAL or CEBU Pacific pa to send your goods.

Estimated PAL rates is about P30-35/kg CEBU PAC is about a peso or 2 more. May weight range, heavy stuff can be as low as P19/kg lang.

This is a very fast option but would require Yebo to go over the cargo section (sa PAL its in between the NAIA I and NAIA II) sa CEBU Pac it is just besides the Arrival ng CEBU Pac.

Ang steps: 1) fill-up the form, 2) put the goods on the timbangan and ask the cargo peeps to measure and record the weight (give him the filled up form), 3) Bring the goods to the x-ray machine - give them the form again for them to sign, 4) while waiting, pull-out the goods from the other side of the conveyor of the xray at itabi mo lang dun (babalikan mo when you have the sticker na), 5) have the PNP stamped and sign the form (sa PAL lang merun nitong step na ito), 6) go to the office (pal) or payment window (sa cebu pac) to pay and process the Airway bill (sa Pal pagmaraming shippers merun number from the guard - sa CEBU medyo mabilis dito), 7) they issue you a sticker and bill you, 8) pay the necessary dues and stick the sticker to your cargo. I-advice mo na lang yung cargador sa loob to they know that you have goods for cebu....bahala na sila to arrange it inside. They no longer accept freight collect on both airlines unless big time client ka nila.

That's it.

Sa barko, Aboitiz 2Go would be an option but the shipment procedures requires you to go to near Pier18 or near Pier4. Sa Pier 18 - puro freight-collect lang (you don't pay, the consignee will pay in Cebu), sa WGA (now Aboitiz) near pier 4 it handles both pre-paid and freight collect.

Mas less troublesome ang Airport-to-airport than pier-to-pier for the sender. The easiest is LBC but it is also the most expensive way to ship it.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    heheh salamat wild thing ha for taking time to have it posted. that's pretty neat. still thinking about the options. medyo mahal nga sa lbc. 400+ nung tinanong ko. im thinking about some friends who's in manila area. baka uuwi dito sa cebu eh, makisingit nlng kun sakali. ;)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir yebo, natanggap ko na kahapon ung pinadala mo. uwi ako ng probinsya weekends kaya dun ko na mailagay yun. 70kms kasi one-way kaya umiinit talaga underseat. salamat ulit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thermal Insulation