New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hintayin mo nalang lumabas yung H&R pare. you won't regret it ;)

bawal atat hehehe! nasa huli din ang pagsisisi eh. why the rush to lower your car? do you race ba? :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hehe! tama ka dyan, i should keep that in mind...geez! i'm sure i won't regret it. di ko na muna kinuha yung Tanabe sa Cubao...

nope, i don't race. ganito kasi...i recently replaced the stock rims with 17s, e ang awkward nung gap. that's why. anyway, i guess i'll re-place the stock ones this weekend, and hold it off until i get the springs (which, after testing for the 03 Lancer, will be coming out later this year, according to what's-his-name?...)

thanks for the help man!
    Last edited by Virgin Bulate; June 9th, 2004 at 12:07 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Originally posted by speedyfix
    virgin, i can get you the shocks na kyb. sabay mo nalang kabit sa springs mo if ever

thanks!
    really? how much will everything cost me kaya? (installation + KYBs - all or front only)
    *note lang, 2003 Lancer to ha...

speedy, you may text me at 0916-7352401

lapit lang yata shop nyo dito sa ADB, Ortigas...

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    hmmm... 2003 right? teka i'll ask muna or you can call the shop din and look for toto to see if he can get you any! will update you!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    dude, i can get espelir lowering springs for you if you like. these are made by the same people who make the volk wheels. 1.5 inch drop.

if you're interested leme know nalang. thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir speedy, would you recommend that brand? is it equal, if not better, to H & R/Eibach? compared to Tanabe? how much?

thanks!

0916-7352401

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    the ride of the espelir will probably be equal to the tanabe. not sure about the h&r's pero these are a good brand also so there should be no problem.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    the ride of the espelir will probably be equal to the tanabe. not sure about the h&r's pero these are a good brand also so there should be no problem.
    *speedy, boss migs any idea sa finger gap ng tanabe nf210 sa 195/50/16? front & rear? SiR body. will use kyb gas 4pcs. ty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
TANABE NF210 vs H&R SPORT