New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    congrats to your new ride, bring it to big berts and have the paint protection program muna, then buy some spraywax lang para maintenance hirap kasi magDo It Yourself lalo na bago pa car mu and starting ka pa rin sa detailing, if you're planning to DIY practice first on old cars hehe

try to get as much info on detailing as possible as not to waste money on wrong products or procedures ;)

Quote Originally Posted by tinka
    hello, thank you all for the posts. I'm going to upload the pics tomorrow. It's black. :D Hindi ko madrive ngayon kasi wala pa ring plate number. Arg. Dumadami na ang alikabok sa ibabaw nya pero natatakot akong bigla na lang hugasan kasi... baka magasgas. Dirt particles scratching the surface, itim pa naman, kitang-kita. :D

wow black..talk about keeping it clean, man! It''ll keep you worked out. You chose a good color but it comes with a price. Black is very nice, day time and night time..ganda talaga...keep it shiny. the sweat in keeping it shiny all the times is all worth it!..sarap titigan.

I remember my daughter saying everytime she goes inside the car..."DON"T TOUCH THE CAR!"....heheh..she got used to me saying this to her because it's all shiny and everything and i dont want her finger prints on the car...so mean for a little girl but she understands. One time she said something like...dad, i know why you always keep your car shiny and everything...i asked "why?"...and she said, " because you want people to see it's always shiny and they like it shiny"...and I said..baby, you are correct!"...hehehehe

A car cover is good idea. Others may not noticed it but aside from keeping your car proteted from dirt and all that crap, it makes you miss your vehicle..heheh..just a feeling i experience.

congrats on your new baby. drive safely.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Taking care of a new car